Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really infuriates me - lazy parenting from anyone but especially from two “mummy bloggers” or whatever they are!

Reactions: 1
Obviously I might but wrong but I don't think she's pregnant, I think she just has a belly. I'm sure she was drinking when they went to see the spice girls the other night x

Reactions: 3
I don't think shes pregnant those jeans just aren't very flattering on her!!

Obviously I might but wrong but I don't think she's pregnant, I think she just has a belly. I'm sure she was drinking when they went to see the spice girls the other night x
Yep and the pink cardigan made it out again....bin it Emma as people are wondering if you're pregnant as it's so unflattering!

I think she is pregnant by the looks of it
Nah jeans are just cutting her in two!

I have had to unfollow this twit. I used to love her and he stories, she used to make me laugh on a daily basis but now it’s all about making money. I could understand if it was products that she genuinely used everyday then fine. But as people have mentioned on here about the vitamins that made a one off appearance that she said she had been taking everyday and what’s the best you never see her again in the swimsuit. The best thing people could do is unfollow her. Cause let’s be honest it’s all the followers that’s getting her to where she is today.

Reactions: 7
I have had to unfollow this twit. I used to love her and he stories, she used to make me laugh on a daily basis but now it’s all about making money. I could understand if it was products that she genuinely used everyday then fine. But as people have mentioned on here about the vitamins that made a one off appearance that she said she had been taking everyday and what’s the best you never see her again in the swimsuit. The best thing people could do is unfollow her. Cause let’s be honest it’s all the followers that’s getting her to where she is today.
I did myself a massive favour and went back into my insta account that i havent looked at for weeks and unfollowed her and begging cousin....the pair of them and jess the fat (un)funny one grind my gears....cant believe shes onky 30....wtf? 😌

Reactions: 9
I also unfollowed them both. Cannot believe how much Emma's Insta has changed since Evie was born. I had my little boy around the same time and though she was so relatable and funny. Now every post it's an ad. Literally do not think there is anything she wouldn't promote.

Reactions: 5
I used to love Emma’s stories but now it’s just all Ads. Like many of these ‘influencers’ now she has got the large follower numbers, she’s not interested in posting good content anymore, it’s all about the money!

I used to follow her for her stories, she was so funny!

Agree with the rest of you guys though. She just stopped posting as much, and when she did it became all about the ads. It’s fair enough if that’s what she wants to do with her account, but it will obviously cause her to lose followers.

I miss her chatty stories. And although her Insta has become a shopping channel, I do think I'd like her in real life (and Evie is very cute!)

Reactions: 4
I miss her chatty stories. And although her Insta has become a shopping channel, I do think I'd like her in real life (and Evie is very cute!)
I agree, I used to like her chatty stories she seemed a lot more down to earth then. Evie is an absolute doll, so cute!

She seems unsure as to what her instagram has evolved into.
You can tell she still wants to share random tit, but because she now does so many ads it appears like she has to be a lot more reserved. And false.

Reactions: 5
How on earth can she afford that bag? Danny said they were broke when she wanted a dyson few wks back!

She is so boring.

She used to be so chatty on strories, now very story is an Ad or gifted tit.

She has kindly been sent a pram, yeah because she is on the parent panel or whatever it is. Evie is almost 3, I couldn’t give a tit which pram she is taking on holiday.

She is so not relatable

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.