Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped following her well over a year ago so I'm absolutely gutted I missed the pregnancy Q melt-down :ROFLMAO: The indignation of these "influencers" has me 😂😂😂 when they hear something they don't like... Her and Lil, the gruesome twosome :rolleyes: A fully grown married woman calling her baby "bae" was all I could take. Why is she surprised if pple speculate on her weight? She's made herself a public figure through what was a SW account originally 🤷‍♀️ That's why many started following. If she doesn't like it she best go private, shut up & decline all the gifts & perks.
Gruesome twosome 😂😂 @ChubClubThug - that's Tattle gold!! Yep Emma is just so entitled right now - just imagine her and bae having a full on hissy fit together and sharing the bicbics to get over the bullying!!! She needs to go private or go back to SW if she's so easily offended,! Hope if she has another she dosent push bae into the background like lil has done to poor Abbie.....

Reactions: 4
Gruesome twosome 😂😂 @ChubClubThug - that's Tattle gold!! Yep Emma is just so entitled right now - just imagine her and bae having a full on hissy fit together and sharing the bicbics to get over the bullying!!! She needs to go private or go back to SW if she's so easily offended,! Hope if she has another she dosent push bae into the background like lil has done to poor Abbie.....
Exactly this! I can totally see her doing that if she pops out another one.... Her kid may be cute now, but bae won't be quite so cute when she's 15 and is an absolute nightmare to deal with. Shame she couldn't be gifted some common sense, the pillock!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we all buzz off our own kids but the way she acts like her daughter is so unique all the time gets on my nerves. ‘Only my child would get cake mix on their head from licking the bowl’ wow hilarious and the only child to ever have done that 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we all buzz off our own kids but the way she acts like her daughter is so unique all the time gets on my nerves. ‘Only my child would get cake mix on their head from licking the bowl’ wow hilarious and the only child to ever have done that 👏🏼
“ONLY EVIE”

Yeah alright love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her speech isn't great for an almost three year old is it, has anyone noticed when Evie says something on stories, Emma always repeats it so she must know her speech is a bit behind
To be fair my 3 year old says some things that only I understand so often repeat it

Reactions: 1
Is it just me?, I've seen quite a good few of these ‘ influencers ‘ jumping on the not eating red meat anymore bandwagon because of the links to it causing cancer 🙄? Seen today shes asking for veggie/vegan sausages to give bae as shes obsessed with sausages

Is it just me?, I've seen quite a good few of these ‘ influencers ‘ jumping on the not eating red meat anymore bandwagon because of the links to it causing cancer 🙄? Seen today shes asking for veggie/vegan sausages to give bae as shes obsessed with sausages
It’s not just an influencer thing. Lots of people nowadays are giving up/eating less meat. Nothing wrong with that.

Why does she feel the need to post it though?? If thats what she wants to do just get on with it and dont be telling others to read the article. We're not at school you knob or is it just another way of getting a freebie from a company specializing in vegetarian foods.

Reactions: 3
Would put money on the fact that she’ll be hashtag adding birds eyes new green cuisine range in a weeks time, so that’ll be another brand to avoid completely!

Reactions: 8
Her speech isn't great for an almost three year old is it, has anyone noticed when Evie says something on stories, Emma always repeats it so she must know her speech is a bit behind
I don’t like emma, she annoys the crap out of me, but my daughter had speech delay and is almost 6 now. I still have to repeat what she said sometimes. It absolutely breaks my heart that she isn’t understood, so I do feel for emma on that part.

It’s not always to do with dummies and not using ‘proper’ words as my daughter never took to a dummy and naturally I speak the queens English 👸🏻

Right. That’s the first and last time I’ll speak up for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t like emma, she annoys the crap out of me, but my daughter had speech delay and is almost 6 now. I still have to repeat what she said sometimes. It absolutely breaks my heart that she isn’t understood, so I do feel for emma on that part.

It’s not always to do with dummies and not using ‘proper’ words as my daughter never took to a dummy and naturally I speak the queens English 👸🏻

Right. That’s the first and last time I’ll speak up for her 😂
Oh I wasn't saying anything about it, it was just an observation. You can tell she's all there, kids talk at their own pace. My boys were like chalk and cheese with their speech, one was having a full conversation at 18 months and one was nearer 3 when he could do the same. No it's not always dummies either x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.