Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can take a career break in the NHS to work elsewhere, but I was under the impression you aren’t guaranteed the same job when you return or same department.

Actually scrap that. I work in the NHS but the person who’s just left on a career break is doing work unpaid.

Reactions: 2
So.. a career break when your child is 3🤷🏼‍♀️... why would you do that when she is about to go in full time nursery. Most peeps would do that from the age of 1 when u have to go back to work after Maternity leave. Oh I forgot it’s all about the 💰💰💰... what she doesn’t want to forget to be CIMA qualified u have to be above board and declare the dosh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So.. a career break when your child is 3🤷🏼‍♀️... why would you do that when she is about to go in full time nursery. Most peeps would do that from the age of 1 when u have to go back to work after Maternity leave. Oh I forgot it’s all about the 💰💰💰... what she doesn’t want to forget to be CIMA qualified u have to be above board and declare the dosh 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she does declare because she’s mentioned before her husband worked for HMRC and does her tax returns

Reactions: 2
The fake stupid laugh she does every time her child even breathes completely grinds my gears !!

Reactions: 7
The fake stupid laugh she does every time her child even breathes completely grinds my gears !!
They laugh at every single thing she does, she really is a little princess and this will do her no favours as she grows older!

Reactions: 1
Saw her face more since she announced her career break than we have for the last year. Obvs trying to creep back to stories slowly so it doesn't look so obvious when we start seeing her ads every day. Well it is obvious em hun 👀🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Would she get maternity pay on a career break though?
Nope, so she's shot herself in the foot.

But wow, here we go ladies- from hardly posting, now we have to see her posting ads 24/7- got to make that cash. And the ads are going down in quality too, can't wait to see what crap she's going to shill.

Reactions: 4
She has mentioned before that she has a low paid admin job in the nhs. If she’s only working part time too then her wage can’t be too high. My guess is that the ‘career break’ will mean she earns her money through ads instead which will easily make up her nhs pay. I’d rather her just be honest about that though!

What’s with all the staring to the side videos and then zooming out to show her headbands. She seriously acts like she’s about 15, the way she acts and talks is just cringe for a woman her age.

Reactions: 6
Another sickly sweet now “full time insta blogger” ready to ram Christmas down our throats! She is too much do we agree?

Reactions: 5
She is deffo too much! Saw on her stories today that she is revising.. does anyone know what for? I think she’s quite childish and the faces she pulls makes me cringe. Does anyone remember the fleeky bae days? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
It’s annoyed me how Emma and Lil have both done ads/giveaways for zomzom recently, and to take part you have to follow zomzom and the woman that owns it....surely this is so obvious it’s only to get that whiney woman’s followers up?? Another one desperate for the swipe up function 🙄

She is deffo too much! Saw on her stories today that she is revising.. does anyone know what for? I think she’s quite childish and the faces she pulls makes me cringe. Does anyone remember the fleeky bae days? :ROFLMAO:
Think she is studying for cima or AAT. Failed her exam today anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.