Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone who knows Emma please, for the love of bae ...go around her house and bin that bleeping hideous, monstrosity of a pink cardigan!! I'll forgive you being a bellend Emma! just bin the bastard cardi! 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want more dick van dyke posts!! The comedic effect is golden. Come on em get ya knee up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her recent post on insta about her 12 month career break? Seems like all these ads have paid off!

Reactions: 2
I thought she was taking the career break to carry on her studies. Did I get it wrong?

All that said, I did the same when mine were younger. I was working just to pay nursery fees. So I was no worse off when I decided to stay at home.
I wish I had an instagrammer income then with free days, nights and trips away along with the other freebies.

I thought she was taking the career break to carry on her studies. Did I get it wrong?

All that said, I did the same when mine were younger. I was working just to pay nursery fees. So I was no worse off when I decided to stay at home.
I wish I had an instagrammer income then with free days, nights and trips away along with the other freebies.
Tbf she’s doing a cima qualification which depending where she’s at can take a good few years to complete if she’s working!

I only know this as I do aat/acca and it’s rough to do with work! So I imagine it’s pretty hard going for her with a kiddie and a job!

Reactions: 2
Thought she’d ramped up the posting/ads recently... it’s interesting because she works for the NHS who wouldn’t allow a career break to enable someone to work elsewhere. It’s an interesting loophole the influencer/making money from ads etc..

Sorry if I’m reading too much into this, it’s my HR head!

Reactions: 3
Thought she’d ramped up the posting/ads recently... it’s interesting because she works for the NHS who wouldn’t allow a career break to enable someone to work elsewhere. It’s an interesting loophole the influencer/making money from ads etc..

Sorry if I’m reading too much into this, it’s my HR head!
I think you can be self employed though which is what they are as they need to declare it themselves to HMRC?

Reactions: 1
I think you can be self employed though which is what they are as they need to declare it themselves to HMRC?

Yeah she would be liable to submit a self assessment tax return if she’s earning more than £1000 from her instagram and also declare her income from NHS which would be taxed at source I would imagine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.