Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s annoyed me how Emma and Lil have both done ads/giveaways for zomzom recently, and to take part you have to follow zomzom and the woman that owns it....surely this is so obvious it’s only to get that whiney woman’s followers up?? Another one desperate for the swipe up function 🙄

Think she is studying for cima or AAT. Failed her exam today anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do aat and Thursday are aat results days! I did remember her mentioning CIMA but that could be an insta exaggeration

It’s annoyed me how Emma and Lil have both done ads/giveaways for zomzom recently, and to take part you have to follow zomzom and the woman that owns it....surely this is so obvious it’s only to get that whiney woman’s followers up?? Another one desperate for the swipe up function 🙄

Think she is studying for cima or AAT. Failed her exam today anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
And to make it even more annoying - zom zom is a complete rip off of a small business that has been running on instagram for years. Zom zom copies every design of theirs! There’s a whole different thread for that wannabe!

Reactions: 5
And to make it even more annoying - zom zom is a complete rip off of a small business that has been running on instagram for years. Zom zom copies every design of theirs! There’s a whole different thread for that wannabe!
I couldn’t find it. So just had to air my opinion here when I saw the connection pop up 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of the gifted stories already and she’s only been on this bloody career break a couple of weeks

Reactions: 5
How does she deserve all this free stuff from Disney and asda. What does she do to warrant all this stuff when there is people using food banks and are in poverty. The mind boggles

Reactions: 9
How does she deserve all this free stuff from Disney and asda. What does she do to warrant all this stuff when there is people using food banks and are in poverty. The mind boggles
I just don’t get what Asda actually gets from gifting them this tit constantly, Emma cant bring them that much custom surely?

Reactions: 6
OMG I used to level Emma but think she’s an actual tit now. Too much #ad even though her and lil used to take the piss out of everyone who did it ( see her saved drunken stories)

Also Emma if you see this... BUY something to go in the space under your mantel piece 😂 and yes buy it Emma, don’t get it for free #ad #gifted

OMG I used to level Emma but think she’s an actual tit now. Too much #ad even though her and lil used to take the piss out of everyone who did it ( see her saved drunken stories)

Also Emma if you see this... BUY something to go in the space under your mantel piece 😂 and yes buy it Emma, don’t get it for free #ad #gifted
*Love 🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sick of the gifted stories already and she’s only been on this bloody career break a couple of weeks
Bloody hell, she's really putting the ads out isn't she! So bloody predictable. I can't see her returning to her job the way she's going

Agree with this it's a joke. Give it to someone who really needs it instead. Crazy!

I just don’t get what Asda actually gets from gifting them this tit constantly, Emma cant bring them that much custom surely?
Perhaps they need the custom from the recent boycott from their abhorrent staff contract renewals. Would not buy from there again let alone promote them.

Reactions: 1
yep her and Lil!
I don’t think lil is pregnant.... she’s always moaning about the 2 she already has doubt she have anymore 😂 plus I think they’ve had a tough year with Kieron’s alcohol addiction. They were meant to be getting married in April 2020 but I have never seen any plans and surely she would have got a #ad freebie from it 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t think lil is pregnant.... she’s always moaning about the 2 she already has doubt she have anymore 😂 plus I think they’ve had a tough year with Kieron’s alcohol addiction. They were meant to be getting married in April 2020 but I have never seen any plans and surely she would have got a #ad freebie from it 😂
I was just about to say the same she moans about the two she's got day in day out so I think that's out although you never know 😂
Imagine the freebies though 😂

I don’t understand why Lillie is in southport to see family, presumably the same family as Emma, but Emma hasn’t gone and is looking after the kids?

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why Lillie is in southport to see family, presumably the same family as Emma, but Emma hasn’t gone and is looking after the kids?

Because it was for her Dad’s side of the family and her and emma are related on their Mums side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.