Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she feels Morgan lets the side down, she’s very different to Amelie. Morgan doesn’t give a tit whereas Amelie is pushed to be that perfect little girl who does them proud

Reactions: 5
I bet she feels Morgan lets the side down, she’s very different to Amelie. Morgan doesn’t give a tit whereas Amelie is pushed to be that perfect little girl who does them proud
Yes. I feel like Morgan will be a secret tattler she is showing her mum up to spoil their perfect image 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You were right! She has a new job one day a week in beauty.
if her ‘business’ was that secure then why does she need to be employed by someone else too?

if her sheep dont see through her lies now then they really are very dense.

Yes can’t be earning that much money if she needs to get another job! Especially when she makes a big show about ‘her business’ working around the girls.

Reactions: 3
Yes can’t be earning that much money if she needs to get another job! Especially when she makes a big show about ‘her business’ working around the girls.
Exactly as you’d use that day u obviously don’t have the kids to put your all into the business.

Im guessing banks don’t accept ‘pyramid scheme scammer’ as a valid job on their mortgage paperwork. working 1 day a week isnt much so why go to all that trouble

Because she said yes to a opportunity, she’s in a fortunate position for her daughter to spoil her with a squash.
Did I hear that right?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Really hammering the mum guilt today isnt she!!!!! Sumone must have told her to fuk off after being nagged by her to sign up. So rude puttin this up, with a pic of her kid as well
69FC0064-878E-4A9C-8E7D-15A526C665F7.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Really hammering the mum guilt today isnt she!!!!! Sumone must have told her to fuk off after being nagged by her to sign up. So rude puttin this up, with a pic of her kid as well
View attachment 1112007
wow, really taking the international womens day message seriously.
First of all - the traditional 9-5 is dead, almost all office roles offer some degree of flexibility.
And do you know what I want for my family you illiterate witch
  • Paid annual leave
  • paid sick leave
  • pension
  • bonus
  • guaranteed monthly income
you’re not a self employed boss babe, running your own business.
you’re a head.

Reactions: 6
She is so self righteous!
I work in one of the most traditional 9-5 job industries and now we are so much flexible working & WFH that I don’t have to miss any of my children’s school commitments, can be at home working when one is poorly so I really think she is barking up the wrong tree with that marketing.

Reactions: 5
because you are a form of entertainment babes, noone wants to sign up to your scam .
AA4A3A6B-7632-4AE2-9C09-A7137CA8C8B1.jpeg

• Haha