Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The conservatory work can’t go ahead for a while now due to building regulations etc. Sounds suspicious to me as the builder supposedly booked in to do the work would have known the checks needed surely. Probably hasn’t conned enough money out of people yet to fund it.

Reactions: 2
The conservatory work can’t go ahead for a while now due to building regulations etc. Sounds suspicious to me as the builder supposedly booked in to do the work would have known the checks needed surely. Probably hasn’t conned enough money out of people yet to fund it.
Maybe she tried to tried to pay in travel discounts 😂

Reactions: 1
Look at her tagging the hell out of a local home shop in a bid for some more freebies 😂 such a attention grabbing dick 🤦🏻‍♀️

I am no expert but if those items were gifted should she not be declaring it as an ad?

Does she really think people can come and do her house now?!? Obviously there is a wait and no it isn’t because of COVID 🥱🥱

Why would anyone book that hotel with her? She talks about getting such a good deal of £105 per night. I looked on the hotel website and that is their rate most nights. The £170 she claims they charge is only on very limited dates.

Reactions: 3
Why would anyone book that hotel with her? She talks about getting such a good deal of £105 per night. I looked on the hotel website and that is their rate most nights. The £170 she claims they charge is only on very limited dates.
Of course ! Shes full of turd.

Showing her kids the world?! They’ve barely travelled? She’s full of motivational quotes but doesn’t actually do anything…

• Haha
Already making embarrassing excuses for her exercise plan… if only she would follow the same advice she preaches to others.

For someone who has the nerve to talk about Trolls and negativity, she seems to have mastered Mum shaming.

‘Imagine somebody else picking up your kids?’ ‘I’d be back in full time work’

…Erm what wrong with either of those things? Us working parents have to do what parents have to do! she really is so unrelatable

Funny how she could save £15,000 to put towards the house last year from her travel business 🙄 but now has to cancel her lip fillers to have the ceilings plastered & then is asking about taking on a home improvement loan. Obviously ran out of people to con into joining the travel business!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story last night, Harry Potter is banned from her house but won’t go into detail as to why because it’s too complex. The girl is a loon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone see her story last night, Harry Potter is banned from her house but won’t go into detail as to why because it’s too complex. The girl is a loon!
I would love to know why Harry Potter is banned all kids love Harry Potter and dressing up in the wizards costume

It’s probably her Christian values. Christianity and witchcraft doesn’t mix despite HP being fiction 🙄

Although I’m not sure her scamming people into signing up to her ‘travel business’ is as wholesome and Christian as she makes out!!

• Heart
It’s the kids I feel sorry for, how deprived their upbringing is becoming… anti Halloween, anti Harry Potter, the list goes on. Everything they get forced into is all for the gram and it’s embarrassing 🥱

Reactions: 4
This woman has no morals, she is using the death of a friend/family member to say how she realised life is too short & then starts plugging her travel business saying she hasn’t spoke about it in a while & ‘something exciting is coming at the weekend’.

This woman has no morals, she is using the death of a friend/family member to say how she realised life is too short & then starts plugging her travel business saying she hasn’t spoke about it in a while & ‘something exciting is coming at the weekend’.
She has no shame at all. I see shes also wasted no time in bragging about being gifted more crap. Is she ever going to start being relatable?