Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booski

She does my fucking swede in. Yes we get it, you live in a magical fairytale land with flowers and fairies and the lord is your saviour, snore snore snore. Time to get a real job now I think love. Pleb.

I’ve just watched her stories from today. Omg, almost saw my dinner again when I watched them dancing, desperate to portray a perfect family life isn’t she. And what grown ass woman doesn’t know how to put a headband on her head! Absolute knob head of a woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

NellieMo

VIP Member
So many holidays they have coming up. Staycations, Disney Paris and Texas? Random, so assume it’s for a ‘business’ meet up of some sort. Not exactly trips of a lifetime are they? Staycations and France are fab holidays, but to go on and on about how she’d never be able to afford otherwise, it’s crazy. She grates on me more than any other ‘travel’ expert. Her holier than thou attitude is so fake. Spend your money, go on holiday. Stop pretending you are earning commission on travel and be true to the fact you are earning money from signing people up to fail.
She’s a travel rep who never travels! How old is she? 30? And she’s been a couple of times to Euro Disney? Not exactly Jules Verne is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

JemJem77

It’s all smoke and mirrors. A quick right move search reveals the cost of the new house. She wants you to believe she has made money to enable them to move but actually they moved out of the area they lived to somewhere cheaper.
Nobody is booking holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Junpingbeans

Cringing so much at her latest stories about her ‘business’ now being willable to her daughters so it’ll ‘provide after she’s gone’.... bless her thinking this MLM pyramid scheme business will survive for 50+ years.... is she deluded?
And saying she finally has a reason for her daughters to look up to her, honestly it’s a little sad, having a ‘travel’ business shouldn’t be the only reason your children look up to you, how you treat people, honestly, perseverance, volunteering etc should be a reason. Not a money making scheme 😬🙄

Reactions: 7

ChristinaM

I can't believe this thread is so short.
I am both fascinated and baffled by Charlotte's account.
I don't know whether to admire her enthusiasm and motivation or be completely horrified by it?
How does this girl have so much energy - she never stops. She's like a dog with a bone.
Surely this travel agency success can't be real?

• Heart

PlainJane91

I cant believe how quiet this thread is considering she is the most irritating person ive ever seen
I have had to unfollow her recently. She was one of a few accounts that were becoming increasingly toxic for me and my mental health. Accounts like hers add no value to my life and quite frankly her fakeness has just become too much.

Trace

VIP Member
£14 saving on a holiday Jesus women I thought by the way she bangs on she was making hundreds 😂 £14 🤣🤣🤣 enough to buy her one cocktail while on holiday

• Haha

bear6389

I’ve had to unfollow her. That old picture she posted of her children playing in the living room and she put she used to cry as they didn’t have somewhere ‘properly’ to play. Like children are hard done by if they don’t have a playroom to play in. She seriously needs to take a reality check! Her children will grow up thinking they are entitled to everything and I’m sorry but I just can’t stand the way when she films them, they do that really fake lovingly look into the camera 🤣 they are all fake fake fake!

Guiltypleasure

She doesn’t do elf on the shelf because it’s a gimmick.
Thats funny because if you look up gimmick in the dictionary you’ll find her ‘travel business’ as example number one.

• Haha

Guiltypleasure

I’ve just watched her stories about the ‘plandemic’ (her words not mine) this woman is BAT SHIT CRAZY. Does she actually listen to the nonsense she spouts?
one minute it’s find joy in a flower, find joy from God/Allah/the universe, then join my travel business, a few conspiracy theories re the vaccine and then back to finding joy.

• Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
If she is making £13,000 in a few months I really don’t think she would continue her actual job. Surely at some point this will all come crashing down. I feel for the people that buy into this and then lose money.
I said the same. Posting about how easy it is to make money whilst you're at home with family and how all of the people she recruits have sacked off their bosses and become their own boss. Ignoring the big elephant in the room that she hasn't quit her own job 🤔

Ratta

I actually knew life simply styled in school. She was AWFUL. She use to be part of a group of four girls who were very smug and would bully others if they looked a certain way etc.
She once laughed and mocked a girl when she slipped and banged the back of her head... wtf does that?

Also, with her "Jesus loving". She was no way a Christian in school and this is a blatant act.
Also tried looking for her business online via the company house. I don't think it's registered... which by uk law is required for businesses....soooooo yeaaaah.

(You can obviously take my words of knowing her with a pinch of salt but I can provide names etc but I didn't know if this was against t and cs) :/

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Primrose2

Chatty Member
Oh god this girl is relentless, she is a carbon copy of every MLM insta flogger now - day after day saying how amazing this opportunity is and she is so grateful and paid so much money. With the current travel situation it is very clear the money she is making is from sign ups NOT from travel! She’s painful to watch.

mandc

So many holidays they have coming up. Staycations, Disney Paris and Texas? Random, so assume it’s for a ‘business’ meet up of some sort. Not exactly trips of a lifetime are they? Staycations and France are fab holidays, but to go on and on about how she’d never be able to afford otherwise, it’s crazy. She grates on me more than any other ‘travel’ expert. Her holier than thou attitude is so fake. Spend your money, go on holiday. Stop pretending you are earning commission on travel and be true to the fact you are earning money from signing people up to fail.

PlainJane91

She’s the worst I’ve come across. The constant ‘this business’. Honestly, I feel embarrassed for her. Toxic positivity at its best. And the whole ‘I’m not giving covid’ any airtime. And we must think there’s something wrong as we are still in lockdown 1 year on. I’m sick of it. We are not the only country in lockdown. Stop scamming people and come out of the conspiracy theory cupboard. And ‘your husband is not the only partner to want to spend their bonus on the house’!
So embarrassing that she even has the nerve to call it a business. It’s not a business, there’s no tax return, it’s a scam where over 90% of people make a loss. The only way she has earned money is commission from scamming everyone in her pyramid. A pyramid created from an Instagram following built up from exploiting her children and begging for freebies. Stupid bitch needs her Bubble bursting

Her whole life is a big facade
Exactly. And I refuse to be made to feel like a shit mum because I won’t take the risk that she dresses up as ‘an life changing opportunity’. Not signing up to her scheme to earn her more money doesn’t make me a bad parent... it makes me a wise one!

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Really hammering the mum guilt today isnt she!!!!! Sumone must have told her to fuk off after being nagged by her to sign up. So rude puttin this up, with a pic of her kid as well
View attachment 1112007
wow, really taking the international womens day message seriously.
First of all - the traditional 9-5 is dead, almost all office roles offer some degree of flexibility.
And do you know what I want for my family you illiterate bitch
  • Paid annual leave
  • paid sick leave
  • pension
  • bonus
  • guaranteed monthly income
you’re not a self employed boss babe, running your own business.
you’re a dickhead.

MamaT

Oh dear god...the dancing stories!!! Why would you?! Post one of you dancing round like a prat if you have to but about 20 with your husband joining in too, just don’t get why people like following her?