Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel was in turkey and she made out it was a 5 grand holiday. I saw prices for next year during school holidays and it came out as £2200 for 4 people! She’s so full of tit it’s unreal! It is definitely not 5 star either

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The hotel was in turkey and she made out it was a 5 grand holiday. I saw prices for next year during school holidays and it came out as £2200 for 4 people! She’s so full of tit it’s unreal! It is definitely not 5 star either
That’s probably the reason she doesn’t want to say where they stayed! You should put the name of Of hotel on one of. Her posts about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Turkey😂 I have no issue with Turkey but goodness me she makes out her business is bringing in to the company millions and that she’s earning quite a good wage from it too. I was expecting somewhere a bit more Cyprus, Marbella the Maldives etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wangled a cheaper deal saying she was a holiday rep -then done a few tit reels and failed to name the hotel 😂 bet they are fuming with her! X

Reactions: 1
She said it was part of the Tui blue/sensi chain of hotels which it isn’t so doesn’t have any of those benefits! So misleading!

She’s gone a bit quite. Hinting about going to Disney paris. If she’s earning so much why not America ?

I’ve had to unfollow her. That old picture she posted of her children playing in the living room and she put she used to cry as they didn’t have somewhere ‘properly’ to play. Like children are hard done by if they don’t have a playroom to play in. She seriously needs to take a reality check! Her children will grow up thinking they are entitled to everything and I’m sorry but I just can’t stand the way when she films them, they do that really fake lovingly look into the camera 🤣 they are all fake fake fake!

Reactions: 7
She’s gone a bit quite. Hinting about going to Disney paris. If she’s earning so much why not America ?
Yes it is quite telling that she has booked Paris not Florida when they are so Disney obsessed. Maybe it isn’t quite as lucrative as she makes out.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s acting 23 when in fact she’s 43?! Give up the fash’un love…. It ain’t gonna happen….

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what I was expecting when she said that her business allowed her to buy the girls a big flat screen TV. But that wasn’t it 🤣

Reactions: 1