Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they have only invited children who have had chicken pox before but you can get it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way Amelie gets excited over a few bags of sweets and popcorn. Charlotte do you give your children treats

Reactions: 1
Anything new anyone please? :) She randomly blocked me a while back and I do miss not having a laugh at her videos! 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

Anything new anyone please? :) She randomly blocked me a while back and I do miss not having a laugh at her videos! 😂🤣🤦‍♀️
95% of her stories are selling the holiday business, going over the same thing everyday 🙄. She turns every conversation she has on stories as a promotion of the company!

Reactions: 4
95% of her stories are selling the holiday business, going over the same thing everyday 🙄. She turns every conversation she has on stories as a promotion of the company!
It’s boring isn’t it? She’s forgotten what she’s on the gram for?

Reactions: 3
Shes also trying to be relateable by posting fashion videos. Us parents are trying to put food on the table and shes showing off her free tatt

modelling pound shop outfits then the next breathe shes talkin about paying thousands for fancy flooring… smh

He looks so awkward! I wonder what she’d been like if Morgan was a boy

She’s absolutely gormless, always making stupid over exaggerated faces on her reels trying to be relatable

BTW- no one gives a toss where you are on hols love, no need to anonymise yourself, you ain’t the beckhams

• Haha
She’s absolutely gormless, always making stupid over exaggerated faces on her reels trying to be relatable

BTW- no one gives a toss where you are on hols love, no need to anonymise yourself, you ain’t the beckhams
Does she think we are all gonna run there! Wonder if she will
Share when they get home.

Funny how she goes on about how much this business has changed her life amd means she can go on holidays and earn money etc yet this is the first holiday abroad since doing this? She’s been doing caravan holidays

Reactions: 3
Funny how she goes on about how much this business has changed her life amd means she can go on holidays and earn money etc yet this is the first holiday abroad since doing this? She’s been doing caravan holidays
Probably because of their anti vaccination views. very little places will accept them