Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what I was expecting when she said that her business allowed her to buy the girls a big flat screen TV. But that wasn’t it 🤣
I know! Wow your business allowed you to buy a £200 tv!

Seems like business is petering out!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This telly is cracking me up - showstopper! Yet the company was to unprofessional to hide the cables in the wall lol

Reactions: 2
She is unbearable. I remember a while back she wasn't going to post the girls at all anymore for their privacy, now they are her little cash cows featured in all her reels.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing. How can you pay a company to put your TV on the wall and they cover the cables with trunking?

What a tit, unprofessional job. They could relocate the plugs. Or even hide the cables in the cavity.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stop laughing. How can you pay a company to put your TV on the wall and they cover the cables with trunking?

What a tit, unprofessional job. They could relocate the plugs. Or even hide the cables in the cavity.
her latest post makes me howl. how does she cope being so busy while sitting at home doing absolutely nothing? imagine if she had to work full time like most mums, she would have less time talking crap into a phone thats for sure

Reactions: 1
Oh god! The reels with them all dancing are so cringe! Scott looks like he hates his life

Reactions: 6
It’s better than listening to her rave about being able to travel the world - yet she goes on no more holidays than your average Joe!

Reactions: 4
Wow talk about emotional blackmail on her current stories..”the poor me attitude you can’t talk about running out of money or the food bills going up if you haven’t signed up to my business”.

Just trying to get more vulnerable people to sign up so they can line her pockets.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When I followed her she was just setting up with travel and then the pandemic hit. Surely she’s not been able to flog travel?

She has been flogging holidays and getting people on her team!
Now has adhd!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Signed up 1000 gullible idiots by the looks of things. And that’s the only reason she makes so much money, she gets a cut of their sign up fee and membership. The large sums of money she talks about isn’t just from booking travel, that makes up a tiny amount of it!