Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is spending her downlines commissions like it’s burning a hole in her purse 🤦🏻‍♀️ why did she even need new windows? She’s mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's so annoying!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion about covid/the vaccine but OMG why does she feel she has to shove her opinions down everyone's throat all the time?! Also, she keeps saying she is 'vaccine free' but I'm sure the other week she said she had had the jabs so she was able to travel?

Reactions: 3
Why wouldn’t she say the word hungover in front of her kids?? She put it in captions but said she had a headache out loud in front of the girls 🙈 what is she protecting them from 😂 poor kids aren’t even allowed to watch Harry Potter

Reactions: 4
Why wouldn’t she say the word hungover in front of her kids?? She put it in captions but said she had a headache out loud in front of the girls 🙈 what is she protecting them from 😂 poor kids aren’t even allowed to watch Harry Potter
Still trying to keep up the wholesome parenting act no doubt. It’s a miracle that she put herself through child birth given how censored she claims to be

Still trying to keep up the wholesome parenting act no doubt. It’s a miracle that she put herself through child birth given how censored she claims to be
I hope her girls grow to be the complete opposite to how she wants them to be. Love their nights out on the piss, cheeky cigarettes in there mates photos and those that swear words that just slip out like it’s part of there vocabulary 😂 she can also be the god lover church goer all she likes but it will be very short lived as the girls get older I’m sure

Is she really encouraging her children to climb up on to the worktop next to a block of knives and a kettle 😱 I know she's there watching (and recording as ever) but it's surely an accident waiting to happen

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It’s probably been said before and she’s bugging me. If this travel smarter business is SO unbeliethable that holidays are massively reduced and you also earn a massive commission why has she never ventured as far as Paris or staycations 🤔 also if the income is that good you’ve done you house up wouldn’t you give up working in retail to fully commit to this travel business that could earn you more!

• Heart
Travel is without doubt one of the highest risk sectors to work in right now. International travel guidelines change, boarders open and close and variants come and go. No one is getting rich from travel right now - its been THE most impacted sector of the pandemic.

Reactions: 2
Is she still on Instagram? It’s been quiet. Either she left or I was blocked 😂

Reactions: 1
A fridge is her and her husband's dream for over 13 years and only possible because of her travel business? Is she taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A fridge is her and her husband's dream for over 13 years and only possible because of her travel business? Is she taking the piss 🤣
she will use her business to justify anything they do now. . . obviously running out of ways to attract new victims

Reactions: 3
I can’t seem to find her on Instagram anymore. Has she changed her name