Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on if Kayleigh drinks coke all the time and her room is messy obviously the kids will follow suit she is the role model of the house

Reactions: 3
Swear everyone only watches her for a laugh! Let's be honest, she's hardly inspirational!

• Haha
She's a scruff and she lets the younger 2 get away with everything eating crap drinking cola bad manners they rule the roost she's lazy

Reactions: 6
Obviously not seen the news about using mobile phone while driving or thinking I can vlog cause it’s my work lol don’t think the police will see it that way

Noticed Sienna standing all over the sofa in the caravan she was cleaning!
Rhys just helped himself to watching the telly too!
I get she knows the owners etc, but no respect eh!

She needs reporting to the owners and it still baffles me how she is a cleaner when her home isn't the cleanest

#2. Part-time cleaner , full-time child exploiter !

Noticed Sienna standing all over the sofa in the caravan she was cleaning!
Rhys just helped himself to watching the telly too!
I get she knows the owners etc, but no respect eh!
I thought that too - bringing all their germs in. I'm still baffled that she's a cleaner , I wonder how thorough she is .

I thought that too - bringing all their germs in. I'm still baffled that she's a cleaner , I wonder how thorough she is .
Going by her own hovel I wouldn’t expect much slap dab job do these people even watch her videos and see the state of her hovel I would think twice before letting that Grotty witch clean my place
As for the kids standing on the furniture well that says it all she couldn’t care less and Rhyce helping himself that’s wrong what’s next going thru their personal belongings
She is a Grub

Just shows you the way they were brought up the girl must think it's ok to stand all over other people's stuff

Reactions: 1
The youngest one is a cheeky pushy wee lassie spoilt I can’t take to her wait till she is older she lets her get away with things now what willshe be like when she’s a teenager, Well her mother isn’t exactly a role model is she her and the other lassie don’t have manners it shows them up in her videos

Reactions: 2
Do her and her mate Jen do a schedule together? They always seem to upload shopping vlogs at the same time. Jen’s shopping is always so much better than Kayleigh’s loads more veg, meat and fruit not so much shite!

Reactions: 5
Did I read that right??? 'Negative covid test, I just dug that up my brain and made my nose bleed'. F**k me, I'm glad of an education. She's a complete waste of skin. I think the saddest thing is the kids will grow up the same .. Absolutely no morals, banging out kids, relying on the tax payer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.