Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could relax all day and let the tax payer go to work for my dysfunctional unruly children!

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks lovely , so much better , not so much like morticia from the Adams family lol. Those little girls desperately need a thorough good cut . I'm sure it wouldnt be half as scraggy if it had a good cut, shape and some weight taken out.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t go and get my hair done while I’d left my daughters hair, how she left Summers. All the comments about good on her for doing something for her 🙄
It totally needed warming up it was way too harsh.

Her hair might be nice but remember it doesn’t change the person that she is
Kids hair is scraggly
Summer needs her hair done
You put your kids first before yourself

All the girls hair look like they have been sleeping rough ,she is selfish only getting hers done

See Jen has a puppy now wonder how long before Kayleigh decides she wants another dog hope they don’t get one cause the Charlie doesn’t get walked daily

Reactions: 4
All the girls hair look like they have been sleeping rough ,she is selfish only getting hers done
The girls hair always looks rank but Kayleigh’s hair was needed the girls hair were so called cut the other month summers hair needs desperately sorting out hair should be cut every 6-8 weeks not months

Omg another mutt in that dump, as if it's not already over crowded
She is not needing another Dog she can’t even be bothered with Charlie he is a hindrance to her just like the rabbit she can’t even look after them properly.
A bloody shame

Her thumbnails are awful , the one from yesterday the girl looks like she's been dragged through a hedge

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.