Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The youngest is 4 and 1/2!!! Why is she in a pram again?
She also needs to Chuck those navy dresses, they are far too small for the girls.

Reactions: 5
She is only in a pram with Kevin Kayleigh won’t get rid of those dresses cause bet that s the only thing the girls dress the same in

Reactions: 1
That's because her benefits don't stretch far enough to kit the kids out after her shite b and m hauls!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The shopping haul is the same every week chicken and mince or meatballs do they not have fish pork

Reactions: 2
I honestly think Kayleigh goes through bouts of mania and manic episodes. Like the tent thing, it’s zero degrees outside. She has a tent but must have a bigger one because her friends have. It must be really difficult for the kids taken places and then never actually buying stuff.
Like the viewing houses that they may be able to buy one day, the poor kids must have thought wtf! looking at brand new cars they can’t afford, going to go outdoors and pointing to things they can’t buy. I’d love a Bentley one day, do I spend my weekend rest driving them? No because I can’t afford one!!

I bet she’s one of those people that goes to look at puppies or kittens on a weekend for A free day out….

Reactions: 5
I honestly think Kayleigh goes through bouts of mania and manic episodes. Like the tent thing, it’s zero degrees outside. She has a tent but must have a bigger one because her friends have. It must be really difficult for the kids taken places and then never actually buying stuff.
Like the viewing houses that they may be able to buy one day, the poor kids must have thought wtf! looking at brand new cars they can’t afford, going to go outdoors and pointing to things they can’t buy. I’d love a Bentley one day, do I spend my weekend rest driving them? No because I can’t afford one!!

I bet she’s one of those people that goes to look at puppies or kittens on a weekend for A free day out….
bet she is looking at another dog as her friend Jen has a puppy she will want one

Definitely see what you mean about being manic , she seems to go very up and down,

Reactions: 1
That new tent will be ok till she sees a better one and bigger. 🏕 Only going away with friends so they can help take the camping stuff and the kids won’t see them go away just as a family gone quiet with the oldest girlfriend 🤷‍♀️

She must be fuming! Jen posted on IG yesterday, a paid promotion with Cooplands bakery! 😄😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.