Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes
How old is Jamie?
Only about 17? , and probably pushed into it from Kayleigh she's probably been talking about being a granny , kid for content and kid for benefits the whole lot of them are a burden on society with schools , NHS , housing ect

And the taxpayer will pay! Yes the convict has a job but doesn't earn anywhere near enough to pay for his kids. These people are like rats.. world owes them a favour and their right to have kids. Benefits should not be allowed just to keep popping out kids. Demanding a bigger house. Just get a proper job Kayleigh and pay back to society all you've scrounged

Reactions: 1
Surely they didn't plan it? As much as some if you saying she was wrong for allowing them to stay in the same room, I think at his age they will find a way to do the deed regardless of where they are staying but on both parents side they should of maybe educated them better on that stuff, maybe they did we don't know. These things do happen and it's not always the parents falut you can't be constantly knowing what they're doing at that age

Probably that's why she went off on one a couple of weeks back and had a meltdown. If it's true it all makes sense now

Surely they didn't plan it? As much as some if you saying she was wrong for allowing them to stay in the same room, I think at his age they will find a way to do the deed regardless of where they are staying but on both parents side they should of maybe educated them better on that stuff, maybe they did we don't know. These things do happen and it's not always the parents falut you can't be constantly knowing what they're doing at that age
Totally agree

With Kayleigh allowing the girl to stay though that is wrong , I wonder if it is true if Jamie is going to do the proper thing and marry her

Is that why poor Ryley needs to share with two girls because Jamie's had her staying all that time ?

Yea I don't think ryley being in with the girls isnt right at his age, I can't say I agree with the whole marriage because you have a child together thing you should marry someone for the right reasons and just for a child isn't imo, plus they're very young to think about marriage

Yes that's maybe why she had the meltdown ?

Yea I don't think ryley being in with the girls isnt right at his age, I can't say I agree with the whole marriage because you have a child together thing you should marry someone for the right reasons and just for a child isn't imo, plus they're very young to think about marriage
They will need to set up home though they can't live there it won't be fair on kev having to get up for work early with a baby crying in the background and not fair on the other kids

Reactions: 2
I don't think him being in with the two girls is right ment to say I need to read before posting 😂

Yes that's maybe why she had the meltdown ?

They will need to set up home though they can't live there it won't be fair on kev having to get up for work early with a baby crying in the background and not fair on the other kids
No I agree they shouldn't live there with a baby

I did say a few pages back she does to much and kev and the teenagers need to step up and help her

She needs to give kev a ultimation, he NEEDS TO DRIVE
I believe Mrs B is the type that justifies her existence by the ‘I do it all’ to validate her doing so little. I imagine the older kids do quite a bit when the camera isn’t rolling. Her youngest is at nursery surely it’s time that she did more than shop and talk to a camera. If they really can afford for her not to work (debatable) why doesn’t she do an access to education course (she would qualify for funding) and would be able to go on to get a higher level course and qualification. She is still young and there is time is on her side.

I’m fairly new to this family. Is the (alleged) baby’s father the boy with epilepsy and does he live in the shed? I know he works at Sainsbury’s. The mother should be at home with her own parents to support her in my opinion. What a sorry mess this will turn out if it’s true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I believe Mrs B is the type that justifies her existence by the ‘I do it all’ to validate her doing so little. I imagine the older kids do quite a bit when the camera isn’t rolling. Her youngest is at nursery surely it’s time that she did more than shop and talk to a camera. If they really can afford for her not to work (debatable) why doesn’t she do an access to education course (she would qualify for funding) and would be able to go on to get a higher level course and qualification. She is still young and there is time is on her side.

I’m fairly new to this family. Is the (alleged) baby’s father the boy with epilepsy and does he live in the shed? I know he works at Sainsbury’s. The mother should be at home with her own parents to support her in my opinion. What a sorry mess this will turn out if it’s true.
The 'alleged' father does have epilepsy, although he doesn't live in the shed,it's the 2nd eldest son living in the shed

Surely if the gf is pregnant it would be up to her family and not Kayleigh. Kayleigh has trouble looking after her lot let alone any more

She could do a
Surely if the gf is pregnant it would be up to her family and not Kayleigh. Kayleigh has trouble looking after her lot let alone any more
course and be a classroom assistant and that would solve the childcare issue and I wouldn't be surprised if she caused bother to make the girl fall out with her parents so K is in full control of the kid plus the girl will be vulnerable

It must be true about the baby or she would have did a rant about it

The 'alleged' father does have epilepsy, although he doesn't live in the shed,it's the 2nd eldest son living in the shed
Thank you. I’m hopeful they don’t swap and baby Baldwin (or the relevant birth name) doesn’t end up in the shack,

The baby's dad isn't even Baldwin legally probably because he would have had kayleighs maiden name when born or his REAL dad's name , not Baldwin and for him to be that kev would have had to adopt them and he didn't so he is just know as Baldwin and it's not legal , I wonder if karma kicks them and the girl does what has supposedly been done to the wimp and they don't get to see the kid.Everything is just a disfunctional mess

Almost the for a new thread. I’ve seen faster tortoises than this. 31st July and still limping on. K must be weeping. Other threads I follow fill up in a few days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s totally trolling with her newest vlog title.

Like i said I’m sceptical of the ‘info’ however Jamie was the one begging her and Kev to have another baby.

I hope she is not going to make out her 17 year old son will be fully providing for this baby because he won't be, it will be benefits and housing ect benefit , so the tax payer has to pick up the bill again for all these breeders that over breed and expect the council ect to take responsibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.