Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlog title!! 🤭 course she's not reading here ever again! Benefit scrounging scumbags. All a complete waste of fresh air!

Reactions: 2
I have no problem with people claiming benefits legitimately and in times of genuine hardship. That’s what the welfare state is for. These career claimants are something else. It’s the poor product of teenage lust I feel sorry for. The poor child won’t have a decent role model in its life,

It would have been quicker for k and k to thrown out another MacDonalds guzzling child than get to
#2 Overcrowded and not much money, another kid makes milk and honey

She has tested for Covid who is going to do the shopping now No driver looks like Kev will have to humph the bags of shopping on foot. He better watch he might be next

Okay so why didn’t I know this thread existed??

i knew Kayleigh years ago when she just had her youngest. She is honestly a complete witch. So two faced, caught out on lies and slagging off other kids. She has some cheek. Was a scrounged then and looks like she still is. She was the ring leader to a pack of clowns

Reactions: 5
You can see in the vlogs how bossy she is and treats kev like a kid , and they will be spreading covid everywhere

Reactions: 3
Yes
Okay so why didn’t I know this thread existed??

i knew Kayleigh years ago when she just had her youngest. She is honestly a complete witch. So two faced, caught out on lies and slagging off other kids. She has some cheek. Was a scrounged then and looks like she still is. She was the ring leader to a pack of clowns
she strikes me as being two faced she is such a bossy cow she’s got a big gob on her what about her hubby Kev is he a complete and utter Doormat
I honestly don’t know how any man would put up with her has she always been a lazy sod who bosses everyone to get her own way.

Welcome SherbertDress I hope you will stick around and enlighten us more about the Dark side of kaleigh
She exploiting her kids for money and it’s disgusting she should get off her backside and get a real job she’s a selfish witch!!!

Reactions: 3
How many bedrooms are in the dump? 3? So the convict and work shy in bedroom one, the 3 youngest in the second and summer has her own room leaving the two oldest boys the shed in the garden.
Kayleigh couldn't have planned the baby better (if its true). Will be on the scrounge now for bigger accommodation and Jamie will be a top priority for housing due to overcrowding.

How many bedrooms are in the dump? 3? So the convict and work shy in bedroom one, the 3 youngest in the second and summer has her own room leaving the two oldest boys the shed in the garden.
Kayleigh couldn't have planned the baby better (if its true). Will be on the scrounge now for bigger accommodation and Jamie will be a top priority for housing due to overcrowding.
Just one boy in the hut and the other one that's going to allow the benefit system to raise his kid is in the 4th bedroom with his girlfriend , yes I never thought of that it will all probably be deliberate so they get a bigger house

Reactions: 1
Sh
I wonder if it's actually true about the pregnancy 🤔
She hasn't defended if so it could be true ? , She didn't defend the prison and the abandoned daughter rumours either and they were true , looks like she has dropped a hint with the new life new beginnings or whatever it was vlog

New vlog up! Kevs done the shopping, Jamie and his girlfriend make a brief appearance

Sometimes watching them I feel guilty for critiquing stuff as I sit and think, maybe they just have incredibly low IQ’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
Is staying upstairs not to spread Covid or do any house work, Kev’s made to throw a sickie, then she gets in the car and drives them round 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Also why the hell is the youngest in a buggy?

Why does Kev put the little one in a buggy she runs rings round both mum and dad god help them when she is a teenager can’t understand why Kev cut Jamie’s t shirt he could of just put it in a clothes bank for another child to use poor boy looked so upset and Kev tho it was funny good take a sickie from work but are able to go into town obviously not worried if got seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.