Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes out where they live is so warm when it's not , I bet the kids were freezing in the sea fs it's still only April the sea will be warmer in September than what it is now

Reactions: 2
She makes out where they live is so warm when it's not , I bet the kids were freezing in the sea fs it's still only April the sea will be warmer in September than what it is now
Still far too cold. I’m by the coast and wouldn’t let the kids in even with full length wetsuits let alone swimsuits!
Im honestly I’m awe of these z-micro YouTubers, she’s not the only one, the sun comes out and they think it’s summer! I think swimsuits, outside etc equals better vlog content 🙄

Reactions: 5
Riley seems like he's growing into a nice , helpful boy . She seemed almost excited that Felicity had chicken pox .

Reactions: 1
Her and the nostril farmer love it when the kids have bugs , chicken pocks ,any low key sicknesses.... it's great for content and attention

Riley seems like he's growing into a nice , helpful boy . She seemed almost excited that Felicity had chicken pox .
He does seem like a nice boy unlike his TWO sisters the poor lad needs the share a room with , it's so wrong what is she playing at

Last edited:
I just can’t cope with the kids not having helmets. She took them to the skate park, scooting next to roads etc with no helmets. Maybe she should pop those on her Amazon wish list that weirdos send her kids gifts on.

Wouldn't be surprised if she wants them to brake a limb as I said above it makes good content going to the A&E ect all these child exploiters love that

• Sad
Wouldn't be surprised if she wants them to brake a limb as I said above it makes good content going to the A&E ect all these child exploiters love that
Sadly your absolutely right. These so called parents should be ashamed of themselves. It’s about time something was done to stop these clowns

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Maybe they could spend less money on shite at b&m and buy the kids helmets! She's a complete d**k! Absoulet waste of f**k*ng skin! What a waste of fresh air ...

Reactions: 4
Yet she would be the first to look for someone to blame if anything happened at the skate park ..but the only one to blame is her and the con for being to tight to buy helmets , mind you that wimp has no say what gets bought it's clearly gumssy that wears the trousers

Reactions: 5
She is so bleeping stupid she hides her kids faces on Insta but parades them off on YouTube have you ever seen the likes. take a leaf out of Laura Delaney Books take your kids off YouTube ! You don’t care about the Sickos out there you only care about $$$$ You Hussy

Reactions: 6
Her and the nostril farmer love it when the kids have bugs , chicken pocks ,any low key sicknesses.... it's great for content and attention

He does seem like a nice boy unlike his TWO sisters the poor lad needs the share a room with , it's so wrong what is she playing at
NOSTRIL FARMER -I’m dead

At least the rabbit is getting it’s own space. Admittedly not a room but a run.

New thread title suggestion
THE STRIFE OF THE BALDWINS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I tried to create #2 but know idea what I have done and i have ended up creating a actual new thread lol

This is the new thread but no idea how to link it to this ?
Screenshot_20220423-184119.png

Only Kayleigh can turn her scrounge off everyone wedding into a fairytale.
Church felt sorry for them and did the bells for free, a friend did this, a friend did that, a friends dad did this. She then managed to get the wi to do the cake, food and flowers for pennies as the old ladies loved doing it. She made it sound like she did then a favour at one point! But it made her feel good because it felt like a community 😳

And bearing in mind she married a man who abandoned his own daughter to be with her and her kids ..I would not want to be with someone that could leave his daughter behind without a thought

She's just spent an entire blog saying how much cheaper Sainburys is compared to Aldi. Well of course it is if you're using a staff discount card, duh.

Omg that woman is never happy always moaning if she did as much house work as she talked to her phone the house might be slightly cleaner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.