Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that mould in the girls room up in the right hand corner of the ceiling in the recent video where Kev the muppet is with Sienna about to end the vlog or is it stour and dirt

Reactions: 1
Yes it's mould and damp 🤮 the room must not be heated or aired properly and with 3 people it will be a breeding ground for germs no wonder they are always not well ..that poor boy in that room with 2 girls and all their pink stuff it's not right at his age he could end up growing up with a Inferiority complex
Is that mould in the girls room up in the right hand corner of the ceiling in the recent video where Kev the muppet is with Sienna about to end the vlog or is it stour and dirt

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Honestly is she not embarrassed by talking about 2 HOURS of work like that? She literally did TWO hours. You’d think she worked a 40 hour week, needing a filling breakfast, getting friends to pick up her kids, going on and on how tired she was and then rewarding herself with a Chinese. I don’t expect she earnt what a Chinese cost! I’m embarrassed for her. Count yourself lucky Kayleigh, your tax credits are stopping you having to do that full time!

Reactions: 5
health Hazzard those kids are breathing that in not sure if the kids have asthma but no wonder her kids are always sick health effects to mould exposure runny or blocked nose, a dry cough, watery red eyes, a n aching throat, Sinus problems
Instead of whinging about crap attend to your priorities don’t you care about your kids health Kaleigh
The whole joint probably covered in Mould and dampness she wants to redecorate duck is she taking the piss nah that’s just her mentality

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Decorating won't make it bigger she needs a bigger house they are so selfish making that poor boy share , summer should be in with them not him it's cruel

I d
Decorating won't make it bigger she needs a bigger house they are so selfish making that poor boy share , summer should be in with them not him it's cruel
I don’t get why Riley couldn’t have been left in his own room Summer could share with the girls that boy needs his own room instead of thinking about galvanting all over the countryside wanting to go on a holiday to Timbuktu she should be looking to get a bigger house to move to fit her overcrowded family so they all could have a bedroom
They are all living in a shithole weather rot shoebox she don’t care about the important things in life

When she was talking about this week's swimming lesson and just HAD to mention the previous stand in teacher.

Reactions: 2
When she was talking about this week's swimming lesson and just HAD to mention the previous stand in teacher.
Honestly I think she needs to get a handle on Sienna, it’s not sweet or funny. And it’s not everyone else’s fault.

I d

I don’t get why Riley couldn’t have been left in his own room Summer could share with the girls that boy needs his own room instead of thinking about galvanting all over the countryside wanting to go on a holiday to Timbuktu she should be looking to get a bigger house to move to fit her overcrowded family so they all could have a bedroom
They are all living in a shithole weather rot shoebox she don’t care about the important things in life
I would be black shamed embarrassed showing the world my house if it was like that and the bedroom overcrowding with a nearly teenage boy sharing with 2 young girls ..her friends will talk about this behind her back mark my words

Riley could also go in with his older brother who’s in the house. It’s so wrong he’s sharing with the little two. I’m sorry but Summer really irritates me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I would be black shamed embarrassed showing the world my house if it was like that and the bedroom overcrowding with a nearly teenage boy sharing with 2 young girls ..her friends will talk about this behind her back mark my words
Aye they will all be talking about her she she should think shame I honestly don’t think she has intentions in moving I don’t think she would want to part with her money spending more money on higher rent if she was to pay a private rent she likes everything on the cheap she will just put up with living in a Dump
On another note does she seriously think she is going to become YouTube famous she is clearly deluded

Last edited:
How will riley feel when he's at secondary school and everyone finds out he's sharing his bedroom with his younger sisters? Does she not think he might at the very least be embarrassed?

That scream in the car from sienna cause things didn’t go her way Kayleigh said nothing to her sienna should of got told off for that outburst no wonder she gets away with so much sienna is no baby no more and needs to be told off sienna knows she gets away with things like crying in her swim lesson then later apologies to mum and dad obviously didn’t get what she wanted

Reactions: 7
Yes its a fine line , when a child does that sort of behaviour at 2/3 it can be endearing , funny in some ways. However , at 4 nearly 5 it needs to be curtailed somewhat , especially with school coming in September.

The fact Kayleigh kept that clip in for the world to see really shows how much of a child exploiter she is ..her youngest is nothing but a brat and i hope if she acts like that at school they boot her out

Honestly I don’t care, male or female, if I caught you filming in the changing rooms at swimming or while my child was also in the pool you’d get more than a piece of my mind.

Another window shopping day for Kayleigh again, take Rhys to try on loads of suits Next etc and I bet he’ll get a Facebook market place jobby!
Why do her night out pics look like pictures from 2009.

Sienna like many ‘vlogger’ raised on YouTube Truman babies. Think Jason ingham. Is paying the price (her speech) for a mum that is constantly talking to her imaginary friends in her phone. It’s textbook!

Diet!!! Pppwwhhhaa stop going to McDonald's and Wetherspoons, cook things fresh without the jared sauce! Is this woman for real!? Loved how she's shopping at Mataland - not Matalan.
I guess you can't educate pork!

If she's that unhappy about her weight then why has she constantly been buying maccies/chinese/cakes/junk food hauls?

Edit: Cross posted with above!

She was saying how sienna had 'frozen yogurt' for her dessert which sounds healthy, but in the video clip the sundae glass had loads of whipped cream on top.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.