Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She i
Omg that woman is never happy always moaning if she did as much house work as she talked to her phone the house might be slightly cleaner
She’s Toxic who would want to associate with her she moans all the time mentally draining I had a friend like her in the past I got fed up listening to her and her whinging that I cut her off and ditched her too much negativity and bitching about people behind their backs I thought if you can talks about others you will be talking about me behind my back
I even said to her if you have issue with someone tell it to their face don’t be too faced I learnt ones that talk too much and don’t listen you got to watch them they don’t want to hear what you have to say but it’s all about them ,she reminds me of Kaleigh a big mouth that hasn’t got a life but rubbish others and she does no wrong
I think she likes the sound of her own voice

Reactions: 5
Wonder how Kayleigh must feel with nostrils saying she needs an new kitchen yet hers is 4 times the size of gumssy's 😂

Reactions: 3
Shows how she reads on here now the younger 2 have helmets wonder when jamie and Riley get theirs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh spends all that money at Christmas on the kids and 4-5 months later chucking out the toys why spend so much to be chucked out and crap brought from home bargins goes in the bin the amount of floor changing in the front room is horrendous waist so much money on crap obviously seen somewhere else someone changed something so has to copy in a vlog after Christmas she said no more diets you are what you are now few months later going on a diet talk bout changing your mind

Reactions: 2
I see we deliberately got shown Brooke's flat belly , I think a chair with a standing lamp behind it would look nice in that corner and I think Kayleigh is putting weight on

She starts them young allowing the kids to be couch potatoes ( felicity with the blanket and dry choc cereal )

Reactions: 1
I see we deliberately got shown Brooke's flat belly , I think a chair with a standing lamp behind it would look nice in that corner and I think Kayleigh is putting weight on

She starts them young allowing the kids to be couch potatoes ( felicity with the blanket and dry choc cereal )
felicity is just copying Kayleigh on the couch why give chocolate cereal cause she moans the older ones eat crap where is the fruit she says they should have more fruit and less crap food 🍱

Reactions: 3
She was saying on her recent live about one of the youngest ones taking so many chocolate bars and her finding the wrappers everywhere. Er how about not buying loads of junk in the first place and then they aren't there to take?

Reactions: 4
She was saying on her recent live about one of the youngest ones taking so many chocolate bars and her finding the wrappers everywhere. Er how about not buying loads of junk in the first place and then they aren't there to take?
she is always moaning bout something or someone but never Kayleigh as she buys the crap in the first place and is the parent that the kids look up so they won’t know any different

Can we still continue to post on this thread as it exceeds the criteria. It appears no one including me knows how to start a new thread. Could this be due to the tortoise like progression of this one. In reality is spans July to May, a mere 10 months. My goodness she’s so popular is Mrs B and her mob

The thread is slow like her YT views are very low what more can be said she's married to a kid that won't drive her two youngest are scruffy looking ( gummsy fault) , kev can't cook , her house is a overcrowded dirty huvel , her dogs coat is maingy and never at the groomers ,she exploits her kids , I could go on and on lol and she's delusional ..

We should all just jump on nostril farmers thread she's another child exploiter

Last edited:
Has she actually explained why he hasn't started driving lessons yet? I thought the plan was that he was going to learn to drive, but seemingly not. It's all a bit strange. Maybe he just can't be bothered.

Reactions: 4
Im telling you, I'm putting money on him not driving due to driving convictions

I don't think it's that or she would say because that's a perfect excuse ...he's just a fanny that can't and won't drive that's it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.