Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they got a puppy I didn't know that , that's the last thing they need in that overcrowded squat
I meant she was saying that Jen had got a new puppy as a reason why it might not be the best time to go there (along with the petrol prices).

Reactions: 2
They must be living hand to mouth if they can't afford £100 for fuel FFS , yet she makes out they are comfortable 🙄.They will have the cons wage , YT wage and her cleaning wage, tax credits and family allowance , what the duck are they spending it on ? Kev the con must be on the minimum wage

#2 Overcrowded house with a shed in garden , kids fed junk so they don't go starving
I remember another thing she said on the live was that riley sharing with his two youngest sisters was fine and she couldn't understand the people who had an issue with it. She said upstairs he spends a lot of time playing on the console in her room.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember another thing she said on the live was that riley sharing with his two youngest sisters was fine and she couldn't understand the people who had an issue with it. She said upstairs he spends a lot of time playing on the console in her room.
If she thinks it's ok and normal for a boy of that age to be sharing a room with TWO girls ,she has a mega problem

The three girls should be sharing , kev is a utter wimp allowing his lad to be sharing with two girls that would be ok if they were all under 5 but they aren't Riley is to old now

Reactions: 5
Yes , Riley is what 10 now , and you can see on the vlogs he's growing up and seems like a nice young boy , but hormones , puberty etc will be coming Into play soon and it's not fair on any of them. It's definitely not something that can continue for the long term surely.

Reactions: 4
She was saying that when she was growing up as an adult teenager she was sharing a room with her sister who was about ten years younger. I'm not sure if that's much of a justification though as it's surely a different situation.

She was saying that when she was growing up as an adult teenager she was sharing a room with her sister who was about ten years younger. I'm not sure if that's much of a justification though as it's surely a different situation.
Then it should be fine for Summer to share with the young girls if that's her mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good on us (tax payers) spending our cash on Easter eggs for the unruly brats! Quite comical how the youngest girls say the easter bunny 🐰 was in their garden but the family leave their own bunny neglected!! Absolutely deluded!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I do wonder if people who watch her vlogs and her see the same thing or she doesn’t showcase it well, but this whole Sienna is wild, feisty and has a wicked personality. Without being rude about a child, I’ve seen a potato with more personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The youngest two certainly look wild and feral ( not their fault ), it's because gumssy doesn't keep them clean looking or keep their hair nice

Just watched a vlog from Laura Delaney, from her new channel , explaining why she won't be filming her kids anymore . Well done to her , a really insightful vlog and maybe other vloggers should watch and take note ;)

Just watched a vlog from Laura Delaney, from her new channel , explaining why she won't be filming her kids anymore . Well done to her , a really insightful vlog and maybe other vloggers should watch and take note ;)
Just watched it well done to her , she said people that gossip are gone in the head ..no I think she is gone in the head exploiting her kids to begin with

I had never heard of her but since she has a thread I'll start watching , what I have seen already her house looks filthy

Any one watch Fam of 8 ? Tess is so passive aggressive on every vlog

Reactions: 1
Aww I like Tessa - she's got a big family with alot of the kids having autism and she split with her husband a while ago (think he was never a very supportive person for her even now will only have 1 or 2 of the the kids for a while every weekend/other weekend) I dont really see her as being passive aggressive, just seems like her humour from what Iv seen.
I always think well done when she does quite cheap shops for 7-8 people. I spend about £125 a week on 5 of us!

Aww I like Tessa - she's got a big family with alot of the kids having autism and she split with her husband a while ago (think he was never a very supportive person for her even now will only have 1 or 2 of the the kids for a while every weekend/other weekend) I dont really see her as being passive aggressive, just seems like her humour from what Iv seen.
I always think well done when she does quite cheap shops for 7-8 people. I spend about £125 a week on 5 of us!
I do enjoy her hauls and she rarely shows her kids so well done to her ..I think she's better of without her husband he sounded just like a overgrown kid

Like kev the kid 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.