Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand her way of thinking she hides their faces on Insta, yet fully 💯 percent exploits them on YT and has their faces on fkn thumbnails she is a thick idiot

Any one watch grablifebythehauls? I started a thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I will never understand her way of thinking she hides their faces on Insta, yet fully 💯 percent exploits them on YT and has their faces on fkn thumbnails she is a thick idiot

I dip in and out of grab life by the hauls, seems a good channel though

They are live right now maybe she is hoping she will get some super chats!
Do they think they are exciting or something

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why did she take the live down? Maybe coz she knows people are mocking her!? Careful guys... we will all be labelled as bullies! Again, put your life out there, open yourself up to people's opinions! That's not bullying!
Was looking for forward to the drag Queens child exploiting dysfunctional way of life live!! Hilarious viewing!! 😂 where are we tax payers taking the scumbags for Easter weekend?

Reactions: 2
I saw one of the comments on her live while it was still up someone put why don’t you move into a flat 😂

I seen she was live was going to flip through it today but it’s been taken down wonder if Kev said something he wasn’t allowed to say

Hey Telly I can’t find your thread

I seen she was live was going to flip through it today but it’s been taken down wonder if Kev said something he wasn’t allowed to say

Probably the most 'controversial' thing he said was that Boris was a 'legend' and shouldn't resign.

There was one particular question she kept ignoring and deleting but eventually answered

Last edited:
Why did she take the live down? Maybe coz she knows people are mocking her!? Careful guys... we will all be labelled as bullies! Again, put your life out there, open yourself up to people's opinions! That's not bullying!
Was looking for forward to the drag Queens child exploiting dysfunctional way of life live!! Hilarious viewing!! 😂 where are we tax payers taking the scumbags for Easter weekend?
I'm not usually on this thread (I'm on the Faye jay thread) but what you say is totally true. If you put your life on You Tube or social media, you should be prepared to get some kind of reaction, whether its positive or negative.

• Heart
Hey Telly I can’t find your thread
It got deleted you need 1k followers for it 😥

They aren't far of, is the social paying for all they home improvements wouldn't have thought Dave's wage would stretch to all that

Probably the most 'controversial' thing he said was that Boris was a 'legend' and shouldn't resign.

There was one particular question she kept ignoring and deleting but eventually answered
What was the question

Last edited:

Well that’s made me howl! They are exactly the type the tories are aiming to target 🤣

I think there’s a corner of YouTube for everyone, not just those that have lovely lives, houses, cars, holidays etc but I still think you need to find your niche. She flits between trying the make the kids Staarrs and being a bargain hun.
Said the other days she wanted to be an actress, it sounds like she’s never had any real aspirations or is inclined to work hard. I think she lives in the never never, it must be so hard for the kids.

Like the poor 2nd boy, made a huge song and dance about the scholarship and private school, why share something so private and something that isn’t promised?

Honestly it’s so clear to see her mh is massively connected to how flush they are at any given time. A spare few quid and she’s buzzing her tits off, a skint week and it’s woe is me. Those kids don’t know whether they are coming or going. I think this impacts her friendships too, I think she struggles to be friends with those that have more. I’m not one to say be happy with your lot and don’t have aspirations but i think you also need to enjoy the life you do have.

• Heart
Gummsy said on her YT community post she lost internet connection on last night's live that's why it's gone , ok Kayleigh we believe you NOT

• Haha
It got deleted you need 1k followers for it 😥

They aren't far of, is the social paying for all they home improvements wouldn't have thought Dave's wage would stretch to all that

What was the question
Someone kept asking in the chat a question something like what would you think if one of your kids were LGBT would you support them etc. She kept ignoring the question and kept deleting it, but eventually addressed it by quickly saying yes they would support them. She said she had ignored the question because it had nothing to do with the topics they were discussing.

A few others things from the live I remember:
- They aren't going to Jen's in the holidays due to cost of petrol
- She was reluctant to increase her prices at work but one of the caravan owners said they would pay her more so she got a pay rise anyway.
- Someone asked how Sienna's speech is coming along, she mentioned that they didn't initially realise there was an issue until other people, including those online commented on it.
- She mentioned about how quickly chocolate bars are eaten when she buys them, and mentioned that she sometimes finds lots of empty wrappers around the house, she seemed to be alluding to one of the younger ones but didn't specify who.

That's a lame excuse can't afford the petrol to visit her friend but spends a fortune in Macdonalds , if it's just a open chat live anything should be up for discussion , someone should have asked if she is going to be a granny lol

She did mention the fact Jen had just got a puppy too, but said the cost of petrol would be at least £100.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.