Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she put an upward inflection on everything?
Also, trying to work out for months who she reminds me of. Just clicked today 🙃 a drag queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t think she is exploiting them but I would not put my kids on here as you don’t know who is watching or even screenshots taken YT is open to any one and any body
I wouldn't either for all the reasons you said and because it's exploiting them , she's sharing their life's to the world for money from YT that's exploitation

Reactions: 1
Don’t think she is exploiting them but I would not put my kids on here as you don’t know who is watching or even screenshots taken YT is open to any one and any body
We will have to agree to disagree. Anyone that uses their children to provide an income is exploiting them. If you use your kids to pay your bills you are exploiting them!

Reactions: 2
Upward inflection again! Drag queen obviously watches too much America T.V

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh when she says haters but never mentions tattle life bet more people would be on here if they know bout this page bet she has upset and fallen out with people in her life wonder why it’s only her mum mentioned and no mention of her dad or his family 🤷‍♀️But has a cheek to say haters lol

Reactions: 4
I hate how she mentions the price of everything. She had some shopping the other day and said look at this Superdrug bag hardly anything in it and it was £35. Yes Kayleigh sometimes small things are expensive. I can’t cope with her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why the duck does she show the same food every week it’s not as if it’s some high class restaurant meals that Master Chef is making
Those kids were like Vultures scramming thru that box no manners they have to be told to say Thankyou we know they won’t be for Easter they will be gone in 5mins they probably won’t eat their tea she will let them stuff their faces with chocolate cause she will be too lazy to cook the tea.
Silly eejits sending them stuff and her and pathetic academy award speech really you are as fake as they come

I hate how she mentions the price of everything. She had some shopping the other day and said look at this Superdrug bag hardly anything in it and it was £35. Yes Kayleigh sometimes small things are expensive. I can’t cope with her 🤦‍♀️
She moans all the time about the costs of things if it’s not under a fiver there’s a whinge she is a tight Arse she wants everything on the cheap
Yes I realise the cost of living has gone up I’m not ignorant but I would prefer pay abit extra for something that is going to last then something that is of cheap quality you get what you pay for
Her whinging gets on my goat!

She moans all the time about the costs of things if it’s not under a fiver there’s a whinge she is a tight Arse she wants everything on the cheap
Yes I realise the cost of living has gone up I’m not ignorant but I would prefer pay abit extra for something that is going to last then something that is of cheap quality you get what you pay for
Her whinging gets on my goat!

Last edited:
Who gives their address to ‘fans’ and subscribers? bleeping hell talk about putting your kids at risk for some Poundland chocolate

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Do we think things aren’t rosey between her and her bestie Jen? They seem to either be copying each other or trying to one up each other.

They seemed to do the same content , but I always think that Jen seems to make hers better .

Reactions: 1
Probably jealousy on both sides ..Jen will be jealous that K has the 2 girls and Riley where as she's got a shed load of disfunctional boys that all look the same ,Jen will be jealous that summer is a happy helpful girl and her daughter is nothing but a sour faced cheeky b*tch .. Kayleigh will be jealous that Jen has a bigger house and land .

I can’t believe she spent over ten minutes slagging off the poor swimming teacher. The pure superiority in her voice. Is she wants 1 to 1 lessons don’t stick your kid, that you admit is ‘strong willed and wild’ aka naughty in a group at a council pool, pay for 1 to 1. ‘Well her usual teacher pulls her along the pool’ 🙄 what are the other poor kids doing while her usual teacher bows to Sienna? I think it was so out of order how she spoke about the poor bloke.
She always likes to get on her high horse, when in reality she hasn’t really got that privilege 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not to mention the pure rudeness when she got her out of the pool without saying a word but spend her evening slagging him off to her ‘followers’ she really is making a rod for her own back with the youngest. Things like this just reaffirm to her she doesn’t have to listen or behave!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.