Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think the ‘new member’ is just stirring the pot. I’m always dubious on here of people with such personal vendettas.

Reactions: 3
She won’t say tit! Maybe that’s why the Australian dream never happened.. couldn’t get him in!

All I can say is.. Kev is made out to be the most amazing dad in the world to people in the community. Maybe not so much now. I’d love a response from her
I was just going to say the same thing regarding your comment you beat me to it The Australian Dream I remember seeing one of her lives and someone asking if she could move to any country where would it be she said Australia but she can’t because Kev was a naughty boy but she did not go into detail why they could not move to Australia
I know he has been in trouble with the law in his past but she never stipulated for what
Even if she did want to move her she cannot tell lies of his past history a

I was just going to say the same thing regarding your comment you beat me to it The Australian Dream I remember seeing one of her lives and someone asking if she could move to any country where would it be she said Australia but she can’t because Kev was a naughty boy but she did not go into detail why they could not move to Australia
I know he has been in trouble with the law in his past but she never stipulated for what
Even if she did want to move here she cannot tell lies of his past history to the immigration he would not be accepted into the country and definitely not with a criminal history
Just another Dysfunctional family who want to be a somebody
Clean your midden up it’s Manky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe she hasn't seen it yet
she will have seen this she will be glued to this thread lol and her obese friend on the farm will be on this too 👀👀

Even if she did want to move her she cannot tell lies of his past history a

Just another Dysfunctional family who want to be a somebody
Clean your midden up it’s Manky!
well it must be true he did do time if she said that in a live ..so that makes me think the daughter thing must be true too

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just hope if the three youngest have a sibling that they have been told already imagine finding out from reading here. Or worse a child at school finding out and telling them .

Reactions: 2
I just hope if the three youngest have a sibling that they have been told already imagine finding out from reading here. Or worse a child at school finding out and telling them .
That's what I was thinking and even if their is any rumour of it they should be told just in case because what if Riley went with her when he is older without knowing 😮

Knowing her she won’t have told them anything. It’s sad because she posts about tattle the older 3 might look on here and see this and have lots of questions. But again you broadcast your life (or what you want people to see) and things will come out

Reactions: 4
She's very quiet 🤣 she will only address what she wants to and quiet clearly kev been a crim or having a love child allegedly she won't address she's constantly on here 🤣but she's quick to play the victim all over insta with"trolls" no Kayleigh we are people that have an opinion loves playing the victim or some drama.Its the high pitched screeching that does it for me🤣

She's very quiet 🤣 she will only address what she wants to and quiet clearly kev been a crim or having a love child allegedly she won't address she's constantly on here 🤣but she's quick to play the victim all over insta with"trolls" no Kayleigh we are people that have an opinion loves playing the victim or some drama.Its the high pitched screeching that does it for me🤣
she address the silly things " my son is not cold in the cabin " lol., but doesn't address serious issues which is a 100% proof to me it's true because if it was getting said about my husband wild horse's wouldn't stop me from talking

Don’t understand why you would discuss your finances on the media if you over spent at Christmas you need to job a part time job to help pay for it

• Heart
She is to lazy to get a job

And still hasn't addressed that stuff so she's obviously comfortable being with a ex con and a trash bag that hasn't paid a penny for his oldest kid

Has anyone noticed her thumbs look Ike toes she always tries to hide them on her videos lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched latest vlog!
Kayleigh is filming herself unpacking the car, after shopping
Jamie has been looking after Felicity as she's off school, not well
Jamie is then seen leaving the house on his bike,without a helmet though !
Someone has commented, to please ask Jamie to wear a helmet, her reply, basically she tells him over and over again, but he still doesn't wear one, it drives her insane!
You'd think, that as he has epilepsy, she'd be telling him the dangers of not wearing one!

Just watched latest vlog!
Kayleigh is filming herself unpacking the car, after shopping
Jamie has been looking after Felicity as she's off school, not well
Jamie is then seen leaving the house on his bike,without a helmet though !
Someone has commented, to please ask Jamie to wear a helmet, her reply, basically she tells him over and over again, but he still doesn't wear one, it drives her insane!
You'd think, that as he has epilepsy, she'd be telling him the dangers of not wearing one!
but if anyone hit him even accidentally and he got a head injury she would be blaming the driver

Yes she would blame the driver and he is old enough to know better to wear a bloody helmet.
How many days has she wore the hideous black and white dress I wonder if it ever sees the tub!

Yes she would blame the driver and he is old enough to know better to wear a bloody helmet.
How many days has she wore the hideous black and white dress I wonder if it ever sees the tub!
She always looks grimy and her hair greacy

Think Kayleigh and the three girls all need a visit to the hairdressers poor Summer needs her box colour sorting out

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.