Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her cp? Saying sorry but you tube turned the chat off and that they do it now and again stop lieing you turned it off because you prob had lot of hate and questions to why F was up and down on the dunes and why you gave into to S when she wasn't really crying but wanted food and shops were shut while you watched the sun go down and you son needed the toilet and you told him there were none so you have to wait .it was you K who turned it off you tube don't do it your incontroll over your channel unless it's bad so you think we all stupid like you no no far from it

Reactions: 4
Fisteral...let me educate you Gummy.It is Fistral.

FFS get them 2 actors back into full time education(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen her cp? Saying sorry but you tube turned the chat off and that they do it now and again stop lieing you turned it off because you prob had lot of hate and questions to why F was up and down on the dunes and why you gave into to S when she wasn't really crying but wanted food and shops were shut while you watched the sun go down and you son needed the toilet and you told him there were none so you have to wait .it was you K who turned it off you tube don't do it your incontroll over your channel unless it's bad so you think we all stupid like you no no far from it
I think she’s talks to Riley like she hates him. No love there it’s all for the two girls
---
Siennas speech seems to have gone backwards again .
She wasn’t even crying at all. They are just attention seekers. She’s 7 this yr and is treated like she’s 3

Reactions: 8
That is so true about Riley, shes either talking to him like he’s something she’s stepped in or moaning about him, how must that poor lad feel, he never smiles or looks happy

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Comments off as she knows that finally the lie of F being unable to use her leg is exposed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that child. She can use her foot but has been told not to by her Mother. Infuriating to see how much NHS time she has wasted.

Reactions: 8
Comments off as she knows that finally the lie of F being unable to use her leg is exposed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that child. She can use her foot but has been told not to by her Mother. Infuriating to see how much NHS time she has wasted.
F just couldn’t keep up the act on their Holiday lol too

Reactions: 5
I think she’s talks to Riley like she hates him. No love there it’s all for the two girls
It's only a little thing but I noticed when she was asking them all about what flavour of ice cream they had, it was only when she asked Riley she sounded quite negative about his choice and automatically assumed he didn't like it until he said he did.

Omg f running down the sand dunes 🤦‍♀️
In the background you could hear Kev saying "How is F even doing that?" and K replies "I have no idea". It almost came across like they just didn't want to believe what they were seeing with their own eyes. The idea she was doing something that they had convinced themselves she couldn't.

Reactions: 2
R tried to move out the way of her filming when they had ice cream she followed him

You are a nut job bullshitter Kayleigh, I’m embarrassed for you View attachment 2973263View attachment 2973264
... and what about this causing extra injuries you fecking moronic twit?
---
She also took Riley's jacket to put on Sienna and he said he was cold, she had that hoodie thing as well.

The fake crying though, 'cause it' wanted chips! OMFG
---
That is so true about Riley, shes either talking to him like he’s something she’s stepped in or moaning about him, how must that poor lad feel, he never smiles or looks happy
He's the image of Kev, miserable all the time, poor lad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
... and what about this causing extra injuries you fecking moronic twit?
---

She also took Riley's jacket to put on Sienna and he said he was cold, she had that hoodie thing as well.

The fake crying though, 'cause it' wanted chips! OMFG
Sienna has a chest of a size you can see through her white dress. She’s 6 so she’s obv overweight but that’s k fault as gives in to her.

Reactions: 5
Given she had an overnight jump in views of over 100k last week I assume she's been making more old vlogs viewable again?

1717518697482.png

Last edited:
When she's looking in the estate agent's window, look at Felicity's reflection. 2 shoes on and both feet flat on the ground. Just saying!

• Wow