Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are a nut job bullshitter Kayleigh, I’m embarrassed for you View attachment 2973263View attachment 2973264
That girl has no issues at all really does she. Perhaps still a bit of residual stiffness now and again but definitely seems to be playing on it for the camera.
---
That explains why the comments are off, f**king fraudster, obviously realised and couldn’t be arsed to edit it out. She walked into shot normally too. Here’s the video footage incase Kayleigh does try to remove it. Really makes me so bloody angry 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
1717618774520.png

K.. it's TOO not TO, you've surely read my other post pointing this out! Grammar will be important if you are home educating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The girls had inset day Monday and apparently Felicity has been in ‘recovery mode’ Mon & Tuesday and unable to get up or do anything after an active weekend. If things were that bad she’d have been struggling after just one day from experience but by all accounts it looks like she managed perfectly fine both days with beach trips, running down a sandy hill at speed, cartwheels, walking normally. When it comes to going to school she’s unwell - pull the other one Kayleigh 🤥

Because Felicity wasn’t going, Sienna didn’t want to get up so of course Kayleigh said she didn’t have to go either 😡 But the best thing is she’s then going on to say how it’s always difficult when you put the effort in to build them up to being able to go then the week-2 week half terms hit and it sets you back after a week away. If this is the case WHY BOOK A HOLIDAY MID TERM TIME knowing that your child has the struggles they have (supposedly, from what Sienna attempted to say in the background sounds like she couldn’t be bothered and that was that)? Letting them go back for 3 weeks after a week long half term then dragging the kids out of school for a holiday before they are back in for 3 or so weeks to finish the term off?

Also, Felicity is unable to do a full day as she needs rest but after a morning of school she’s able to ride her bike to the park & have a play? Falling from height from both the monkey bars and the normal bar she was kneeling on before doing a flip on it! No reason she can’t be at school full time at this point.

Make it make sense. All I see is a woman digging a giant hole for herself and I really do hope the school are keeping tabs on their SM outlets.
IMG_7149.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
One of my children has multiple diagnoses and one of them affects mobility. Therefore , during term time and weekends we are mindful about non strenuous activities and rest . We plan days out or holidays around it being half term . They should have gone away the weekend before or maybe they should have limited F on what she should do I.e not run up and down a sand dune.
K seems like she’s backtracking on home schooling and she likes to have a bit of peace. The only thing she found appealing about home schooling is not being accountable to anyone.

Reactions: 8
At what point do SS become involved with families like this?
Can you just take your child out of the school system without questions being asked by the Education system?

We can all clearly see what she's doing to these girls and calling her out but who is safeguarding these kids? Sienna's 'emotional distress' needs addressing by the school and SEN staff to ensure she is keeping up with her peer group and the future of her school years ahead. Both Punch and Judy have given into every whim of Sienna's and allowed tantrums and meltdowns to win so the kid knows she has the power to get her own way and always does.

As for Felicity. There was a problem with her knee/leg/foot [I don't even know anymore] and the following dramas are still hanging around. We have seen her walk, run up and down sand dunes, gymnastics, monkey bars, climbing etc. So what is going on? Saying that Felicity has an 'illness' is wrong on many levels and talking about the girls in front of them just reinforces the negative narrative in the family.

Is there anything we can do as a group that can get the school or SS involved? It's getting out of control and I dont think K is going to cope well, she's too self-centred and selfish not to have time to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At what point do SS become involved with families like this?
Can you just take your child out of the school system without questions being asked by the Education system?

We can all clearly see what she's doing to these girls and calling her out but who is safeguarding these kids? Sienna's 'emotional distress' needs addressing by the school and SEN staff to ensure she is keeping up with her peer group and the future of her school years ahead. Both Punch and Judy have given into every whim of Sienna's and allowed tantrums and meltdowns to win so the kid knows she has the power to get her own way and always does.

As for Felicity. There was a problem with her knee/leg/foot [I don't even know anymore] and the following dramas are still hanging around. We have seen her walk, run up and down sand dunes, gymnastics, monkey bars, climbing etc. So what is going on? Saying that Felicity has an 'illness' is wrong on many levels and talking about the girls in front of them just reinforces the negative narrative in the family.

Is there anything we can do as a group that can get the school or SS involved? It's getting out of control and I dont think K is going to cope well, she's too self-centred and selfish not to have time to herself.
I’m sure you can raise safeguarding concerns directly with a school & also SS. I’m guessing they wouldn’t have the same level of reports as someone like the Ingham family would do for example so they may take the complaints seriously

Reactions: 3
I suppose the more complaints they might look into it as she keeps saying she needs time out walking the dog what will happen in the winter months as we all know she won’t walk the dog in the dark where will she go then having the two little ones 24/7

I suppose the more complaints they might look into it as she keeps saying she needs time out walking the dog what will happen in the winter months as we all know she won’t walk the dog in the dark where will she go then having the two little ones 24/7
She won’t cope, you can see she struggles already. Ultimately, it will be the kids that suffer. It’s ok this time of year as you can get out and about and most often it’s decent weather to be able to enjoy the park etc. She’s said in a blog before she struggles more over the winter months. Kev will be as helpful as a chocolate teapot and she can’t expect the older kids to have any responsibility of helping out with the girls, it’s not their place to parent.

At the moment she’s doing an hour or so a day and the school are still largely responsible for the content the girls are learning and have the resources and know what to teach. The woman can’t even spell the basics properly.

Someone’s rattled her cage 🤣 Is that her attempt of deterring people from putting reports in?! That person is not wrong at all, those girls are doing everything K says is a struggle for school and other things. Does she not realise how bad it makes her look - even Kev and F have contradicted her within a vlog recently when she claimed F couldn’t do something! She’s crazy!
---
Oh but she can Kayleigh 🤥 Little reminder when you thought you’d kept her off camera doing just that - her reflection with both feet on the ground and a straight leg when moving forward. There is more evidence in the vlogs as well.

She knows that people who aren’t fans actually see it for what it is and she hates that. She hates knowing there are people out there who aren’t afraid to pull her up or report her and allow the authorities to determine what’s what.

IMG_7222.jpeg
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7225.jpeg

---
Regarding the vlog itself, one bowling session and the girls have decided they do want to be home educated 🙄 I hope K realises that if they do pull them out and it doesn’t go to plan, they don’t just get their places back at their current school. They go to wherever there is space. Home ed is perfect for genuine cases but here we have one child who probably would enjoy school if she didn’t hear her mother reel off to a camera about her concerns and opinions and also making it fun to be at home by going out. Felicity could go into school more than she is, if she’s struggled because she was tired that was because her stupid witch of a mother was letting her ride a bike and loose at the park dropping off from bars here there and everywhere. If she was Ona part time time table because she’s meant to be resting after time in school then you have to question K’s intentions and whether she’s trying to do what she can to exhaust F and keep her out of school.
---
These didn’t show when I originally viewed 🤣 Go on whoever this commenter is, spot on with everything that has been said
IMG_7226.jpeg
👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well what can we say she has deleted most of the comments now just showing the boring ones now

• Haha
Someone’s rattled her cage 🤣 Is that her attempt of deterring people from putting reports in?! That person is not wrong at all, those girls are doing everything K says is a struggle for school and other things. Does she not realise how bad it makes her look - even Kev and F have contradicted her within a vlog recently when she claimed F couldn’t do something! She’s crazy!
---
Oh but she can Kayleigh 🤥 Little reminder when you thought you’d kept her off camera doing just that - her reflection with both feet on the ground and a straight leg when moving forward. There is more evidence in the vlogs as well.

She knows that people who aren’t fans actually see it for what it is and she hates that. She hates knowing there are people out there who aren’t afraid to pull her up or report her and allow the authorities to determine what’s what.

View attachment 2981033View attachment 2981034View attachment 2981035
---
Regarding the vlog itself, one bowling session and the girls have decided they do want to be home educated 🙄 I hope K realises that if they do pull them out and it doesn’t go to plan, they don’t just get their places back at their current school. They go to wherever there is space. Home ed is perfect for genuine cases but here we have one child who probably would enjoy school if she didn’t hear her mother reel off to a camera about her concerns and opinions and also making it fun to be at home by going out. Felicity could go into school more than she is, if she’s struggled because she was tired that was because her stupid witch of a mother was letting her ride a bike and loose at the park dropping off from bars here there and everywhere. If she was Ona part time time table because she’s meant to be resting after time in school then you have to question K’s intentions and whether she’s trying to do what she can to exhaust F and keep her out of school.
---
These didn’t show when I originally viewed 🤣 Go on whoever this commenter is, spot on with everything that has been saidView attachment 2981057 👏
I'll probably get the blame, she likes to blame me ( wasn't me) and I don't even watch her vlogs, haven't don't for a long time, I just read in here and obviously look at her YT comments If they're mentioned here.

I wonder why she quickly changed the title of the vlog after it was released? From "Should we home educate" to "Home education". Maybe she thought the former sounded like she was asking the internet to decide for her?

1717798408741.png

1717798542693.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7