Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent, so thereā€™s Summers privacy gone! šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

For a parent who is so ā€œconcernedā€ about her children, we all know what school they go to, where they work and even where they live.

Safety first!

Reactions: 6
Did you seeS jumping up down on F knees in the car at the begning of the vlog in the car .them girls are right out of controll

Reactions: 4
She goes to Lidl, gets home then realises she needs stuff for dinner so goes out again to Aldi but can't get everything there so goes to Sainsbury's! The reason she has no time is because she's sooo disorganised. Couldnt organise a p*ss up in a brewery. šŸ¤£

She goes to Lidl, gets home then realises she needs stuff for dinner so goes out again to Aldi but can't get everything there so goes to Sainsbury's! The reason she has no time is because she's sooo disorganised. Couldnt organise a p*ss up in a brewery. šŸ¤£
Let's not forget the menu was chosen by Golden Girl Brooke. Apart from the two youngest roly poly's what about asking Riley, Summer, Rhys and Jamie?

Felicity may as well ditch that crutch now, sheā€™s dragging it around more than sheā€™s using it. Itā€™s obviously better for K if she uses it as it gets her attention but F seems so over it now. Noticed in the last couple of vlogs she doesnā€™t seem to use it on the same side anymore either.

Reactions: 2
How on earth is she thinking this when she canā€™t cope with them home at the mo in her last vlog or two she escaped for a walk and then they both had to get out why not send them to main stream school with friends come on Baldwins get to grip if thatā€™s even possible

Attachments

K should contact Sarah Mingham in Dubai for home schooling advicešŸ¤Ŗthey are both nut job bullshitters and thick as mince, they make a good pair

Reactions: 5
How on earth is she thinking this when she canā€™t cope with them home at the mo in her last vlog or two she escaped for a walk and then they both had to get out why not send them to main stream school with friends come on Baldwins get to grip if thatā€™s even possible
She's only wanting to do this for content only.

SS are needing contacted.

Sheā€™s had kids since she left school. Sheā€™s never had a ā€œrealā€ job. Kev has had the snip so no more kids. The two youngest are at an age where they SHOULD be in full time education soon which means she canā€™t be a ā€œstay at home mumā€ any more and has no excuse to not go out and get a job. This scares her. THIS is why she is choosing home education. So she can avoid working and carry on being a mum. Itā€™s all she knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There F flying around the shop and when k gets home she says when we go camping i need her to rest as much as possable kev says the girls can go play at play area all day no supervision then incase F falls šŸ‘ šŸ‘ , the girls sleeping with perants again come on.there not baby's she wants to be like fizz family traveling well you got no brains younot cleb you never will be the girls are out of controll now omg she be useing them girls everyday if they don't go to school she does now but that's what bring money in she makes my blood boil
---
She won't last having them home everyday she get bored of it no friends there have mind you i think there bullys get from there mother speacily S . Just sit watch TV everyday shopping and beach . Then you xmas she can't buy while there there watching they should gebin school proper teaching I m o
---
She won't last having them home everyday she get bored of it no friends there have mind you i think there bullys get from there mother speacily S . Just sit watch TV everyday shopping and beach . Then you xmas she can't buy while there there watching they should gebin school proper teaching I m o

Last edited:
Those kids stand no chance in life šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Ffs I canā€™t with this woman. Saying Siennas stress levels are up as half term nearly over. Sheā€™s what 5 or 6. She doesnā€™t like school as she doesnā€™t get her own way there.

Reactions: 9
Why did she not home school the other 4 kids so obvious that if she keeps them home she wonā€™t be able to work she has never done a proper 9-5 job all year round the kids need to mix with other to learn social skills this is all happening for her benefit not the girls