Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she has no job how can she be so disorganised and why can’t the kids sort themselves out for 2 days? She makes everything into a drama. She can barely sort the house out so not sure how she plans to homeschool. I personally thinks the school are starting to ask question so she is taking them out so she doesn’t have to explain her actions. She will only do something to benefit her.

Reactions: 6
Considering she has no job how can she be so disorganised and why can’t the kids sort themselves out for 2 days? She makes everything into a drama. She can barely sort the house out so not sure how she plans to homeschool. I personally thinks the school are starting to ask question so she is taking them out so she doesn’t have to explain her actions. She will only do something to benefit her.
I expect this is exactly what is happening. Going out and about like they are and vlogging it but claiming neither girl can manage a full day of school is taking the p*ss big time. A camping holiday this weekend, a trip to Italy for the week in 3 weeks or so. There is no excuse she could make as to why those girls can’t attend for a good chunk of the school week, they’d both be better off for it.

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t put a vlog up for the second day of their camping trip yet … is that because Felicity was crutch less and running around and doing lots of Roly polys again so she’s having to heavily edit .

I expect this is exactly what is happening. Going out and about like they are and vlogging it but claiming neither girl can manage a full day of school is taking the p*ss big time. A camping holiday this weekend, a trip to Italy for the week in 3 weeks or so. There is no excuse she could make as to why those girls can’t attend for a good chunk of the school week, they’d both be better off for it.
She had better make a decision soon and stick to it or she will truly mess up the girls. Going back to school after a period of home schooling can be a difficult experience for children whose routines have been disrupted. You do not need to be a teacher or have any formal qualifications to teach at home. The kids don't stand a chance do they?

Who checks on home schooling in the UK?
The council can make an 'informal enquiry' to check your child is getting a suitable education at home. They can serve a school attendance order if they think your child needs to be taught at school.

How much does it cost to home school in the UK?
Home schooling in the UK can cost anywhere from £1,000 to £8,000 annually, depending on the materials and resources required. The cost can be higher if the parent hires a tutor or enrols their child in online classes. Additionally, home schooling can incur costs for materials such as books, stationery, and equipment.

Do parents who home school get paid UK?
The answer is generally 'no'; home schooling in the UK is a choice made by parents for the flexibility and the long term benefits it can offer. There is currently no government funding for home schooling available in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Omg f running down the sand dunes 🤦‍♀️thought she couldn’t walk without wheelchair or needed her sticks very interesting vlog as sticks very hardly used and no wheelchair to be seen why is this child unable to attend full time school doing what she has just done

Reactions: 11
Omg f running down the sand dunes 🤦‍♀️thought she couldn’t walk without wheelchair or needed her sticks very interesting vlog as sticks very hardly used and no wheelchair to be seen why is this child unable to attend full time school doing what she has just done
You are a nut job bullshitter Kayleigh, I’m embarrassed for you
IMG_1196.png
IMG_1197.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
very miraculous recovery for a child who had to use a wheelchair and had a life altering illness!

Reactions: 10
She was classing her as disabled etc but hay ho vlogs show the truth this has shattered Kayleigh’s wishes
---
No way does that child need a blue badge for the car

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing that’s why the comments are turned off , I’m sure a few people would be thinking the same . This is the problem when thick people lie , they can’t keep up with it all . She will be in pain and back on the crutches now so Kayleigh doesn’t have to send her to school. .

Reactions: 9
I have noticed F only hobbles when cammra is on her how many times have photos been taken from the back were both feet are on the ground?
All so amount stuff in the back of the car is an obstruction and dangroues . And she's covering her number plate with that bag at the back of the car which is illegal I hope the cops stop her .

Couldn't really be bothered watching full vlog!
Are they thinking of moving!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did they not have a shower? Same clothes. You can see they don't brush there teeth by the way S was brushing hers . She lives in a fantasy world the pair of them infact .she cant remmber her lies oh f cant walk up the rough road but can run up and down dunes it's just excuse not to do anything .a bed that deflates . A tent that pole broke don't they check nothing ? And she wants to teach these kids at home they talk to them like baby's cant eveen do simple maths not alone English how about speach therpy ? Her idea is taken them out sit by pool somewhere loads holidays don't work like that even though there big fans of the fizz family they do school work and privet tutors aandhnvloads money behind them something there never have keep dreaming K
---
this is child exploiter Kayleighs stretch
View attachment 2973462
😂 😂 😂
---
Who soaks in stinky old dustbin ? I would of put lid on with lock on it as well 😂 Still his only bath for the year. He's creepy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s constantly just about Sienna and f. Why
---
Speechless. Con artist k and f tbh. She’s acting for attention and I feel even she’s been told to by k. Unbelievable. Running up the I’ll was harder then going down and she had no probs at

Last edited:
Reactions: 2