Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't need to use "home schooling" as a tool to keep the other 4 from school, because she had S & F at home then anyway

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how she thinks she can give the same level of education to them as the school? I'm literate, numerate and have been educated to degree level and STILL I don't think I'd be better at it than a school.
Those kids will spend more time in Sainsbury's & B&M than sat at the kitchen table actually being educated! They have NO hope. 😢

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she thinks she can give the same level of education to them as the school? I'm literate, numerate and have been educated to degree level and STILL I don't think I'd be better at it than a school.
Those kids will spend more time in Sainsbury's & B&M than sat at the kitchen table actually being educated! They have NO hope. 😢
Don't forget their break time will be in Costa and lunch in McDonald's!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she not home school the other 4 kids so obvious that if she keeps them home she won’t be able to work she has never done a proper 9-5 job all year round the kids need to mix with other to learn social skills this is all happening for her benefit not the girls
She won’t get out of working responsibilities if they are home educated if they are on benefits (guessing they are). This is something I’ve learnt in home Ed groups I’m in. Kev will have to ensure he’s meeting the work commitments for the both of them from my understanding. The only way she’ll manage that is if one of the kids is on DLA where she can fulfill carer responsibilities and be exempt from work commitments
---
It’s really quite concerning - we’ve seen Kev and Felicity contradicting Kayleigh when she’s trying to make F to be worse than she is. To remove them from education will mean she controls the narrative and could claim anything is going on when it isn’t.

If F & S aren’t in school and she’s not yet put in for DLA for either of them, the school won’t be able to give an input on the claim as to what they witness of these kids so K could really exaggerate everything on the form in the hopes there is nothing to be able to say otherwise.

S needs to be in regular school around same age peers to help develop her speech. She needs social skills. She’s being pampered and having her every demand met so of course school isn’t appealing for her.
She can’t cope with them in P/T school and over the holidays, she’s not going to manage to carry out a full time education equivalent in the home as well. If I were school and watching those vlogs, a SS referral would be going in ASAP

Last edited:
She’s back to using 2 crutches again, of course she is when they are away camping - maximum effect for K to draw in sympathy from fellow camp goers etc. Barefoot on the pavement with all sorts of dirt and grime under foot 🤢 Even a sock or a flexible shoe would be better than what K is allowing her to do.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s back to using 2 crutches again, of course she is when they are away camping - maximum effect for K to draw in sympathy from fellow camp goers etc. Barefoot on the pavement with all sorts of dirt and grime under foot 🤢 Even a sock or a flexible shoe would be better than what K is allowing her to do.
Absolute con artists

Camping for two nights and all that stuff to sort out. That’s not a holiday lol that’s looks tiring boring and hard work. More stress then it’s worth
---
Tk max for Reece’s 18th birthday. Poor kid how embarrassing. It’s a jumble sale in there

The girls have gone to the camping bathroom block barefoot 🤢 We camp and stay at some immaculate sites but you just don’t know who’s been in there before and what’s on the floor, especially if it’s been a while since the last clean that day 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The girls have gone to the camping bathroom block barefoot 🤢 We camp and stay at some immaculate sites but you just don’t know who’s been in there before and what’s on the floor, especially if it’s been a while since the last clean that day 🤮
This that F walking without crutches?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This that F walking without crutches?
Yep, she ran a few times. Did roly polys and attempted cartwheels - yet in the photo on her insta when they were out and about she was using both crutches. Make it make sense.

Was a little walk between park and facilities too and she managed there and back perfectly fine and happy. K must hate that this shows her up for lying about her.

They are at Trencreek Holiday park and in a straight line from play park it’s 60ish meters one way so that girl has no issues at all walking & she won’t qualify for DLA higher mobility either. If there is even a whiff of her attempting to claim different this vlog footage has been saved and will be sent to DWP. I’m not afraid to report any fraudster, certainly not one like Kayleigh.
IMG_6670.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t the school be interested in this seeing her videos of Felicity walking about on two feet running around doing Rolly Polly’s and the Drs what would they make of this, and another thing those kids should be at school anaw those kids aren’t going to get a education with that moron of a mother she needs to be investigated she is a fraud she should be taken all the road for what she is doing

Benefits should be cut and she should be locked up! Not only exploits her kids but exploits the system says a lot about the pair of them dad is a Robber and the Mother a Frauster!
No hope for the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep, she ran a few times. Did roly polys and attempted cartwheels - yet in the photo on her insta when they were out and about she was using both crutches. Make it make sense.

Was a little walk between park and facilities too and she managed there and back perfectly fine and happy. K must hate that this shows her up for lying about her.
But k posted it?
---
Wouldn’t the school be interested in this seeing her videos of Felicity walking about on two feet running around doing Rolly Polly’s and the Drs what would they make of this, and another thing those kids should be at school anaw those kids aren’t going to get a education with that moron of a mother she needs to be investigated she is a fraud she should be taken all the road for what she is doing

Benefits should be cut and she should be locked up! Not only exploits her kids but exploits the system says a lot about the pair of them dad is a Robber and the Mother a Frauster!
No hope for the kids
It’s half term
---
Kayleighs probably had a few drinks and forgot herself
She totally fucked up there. Bet she explains to tmor that f was in pain after or something bet u

It’s already been said but felicity was WALKING in that toilet block and went into the cubicle BARE FOOTED, bloody disgusting, you are a disgusting excuse for a mother K
IMG_1188.png

It’s already been said but felicity was WALKING in that toilet block and went into the cubicle BARE FOOTED, bloody disgusting, you are a disgusting excuse for a mother K View attachment 2969754
And then they would have got into their sleeping bags with their pee stained feet, absolutely disgusting., Kayleigh you disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 8