Life of the baldwins #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had the dog looked after by her mother but didn't send any food with him:whistle:
She never used to buy ANY dog food because her mother had a food subscription for her dog and any surplus Gummy used to show what her mum had given her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How does it work with the fines from school ? She mentioned it would be cheaper for his way but I wonder if she’s budgeted to pay Riley’s and Felicity’s fine after the holiday .

Reactions: 3
Classic K, ‘we are now doing a Mediterranean diet for Felicity’. Roll on after their Mediterranean break ‘we are all craving leek and ham pie’. That didn’t last long 😣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And that was their holiday vlog are you taking the piss. One boring stressful post of k moaning about what everything cost. Two pizzas for ten people. She made the big kids pay for their own toilet. This family are skanks that was embarrassing to watch. No thanks not if you paid me

Reactions: 4
Classic K, ‘we are now doing a Mediterranean diet for Felicity’. Roll on after their Mediterranean break ‘we are all craving leek and ham pie’. That didn’t last long 😣🤣
A "Mediterranean diet " in the whole 3/4 days they were there haha, and I thought they only had chips and pizza and the robber cooked the rest🤔

• Haha
A "Mediterranean diet " in the whole 3/4 days they were there haha, and I thought they only had chips and pizza and the robber cooked the rest🤔
Exactly, all they ate is what you would eat at home. I am still at a loss why they went for 5 days when all they did was get burnt and went home.

Reactions: 2
How low can that woman get the child who was crying in the background after strawberry picking a child that so distressed that wasn't her own and leaving it in the vlog why no put music over the top I'm so dam angry if that was my child in distress I new that was on a vlog I be after her 💯 you vile vile woman

Felicity wasn’t well enough to go to school but she got dragged out to her nan’s yesterday (Wednesday) and managed to go fruit picking today. Does K not realise how bad that looks and to vlog it as well?!

Does anyone know why Felicity keeps taking her bloody shoe off when she's proven she can walk perfectly well? The amount of walking alone on holiday proves that.

Reactions: 6
So apparently home schooling involves your school day being filmed and and shared on SM, could you imagine if the teachers did that and what K would have to say. The school day K should be focused on the child and there shouldn't be a phone in sight. The old woman in me is wondering if this new homeschooling trend is the new university for kids to be come YT "stars"

Kayleigh not happy about the new pricing structure at the fruit farm.
Is she ever? Does seem expensive for pick your own. Cheaper at Aldi and you don't have to do any work. 🤣
---
So apparently home schooling involves your school day being filmed and and shared on SM, could you imagine if the teachers did that and what K would have to say. The school day K should be focused on the child and there shouldn't be a phone in sight. The old woman in me is wondering if this new homeschooling trend is the new university for kids to be come YT "stars"
Baking a cake and strawberry picking isn't really an education though is it? Is homeschooling for content only??? Shame on her if it is!

I've said all along this "homeschooling" is just for content. She needs a kid at home every day for filming.

Reactions: 6
Home schooling Sienna by Mrs Baldwin is never going to be done well. Too many reasons to list but I'm sure a lot of us have known this for a while. As for last night's 'Sienna show', well the title gave me joke 'DO WE HAVE A FUTURE CHEF IN THE HOUSE' - really Kayleigh? Learning to flip burgers is good training, that's it, ready for staff discount in McDonalds in a few years as that's her food of choice.

TWIT

Reactions: 7
Home schooling Sienna by Mrs Baldwin is never going to be done well. Too many reasons to list but I'm sure a lot of us have known this for a while. As for last night's 'Sienna show', well the title gave me joke 'DO WE HAVE A FUTURE CHEF IN THE HOUSE' - really Kayleigh? Learning to flip burgers is good training, that's it, ready for staff discount in McDonalds in a few years as that's her food of choice.

TWIT
Doesn't one of the older boys already work in McDs still? She can fill his shoes later on

• Haha
Deciding to go to another school fete instead of their own school’s one on at the same time. Something to hide Mrs B - perhaps it’s because F wouldn’t be able to be her active self?

Teddys bears picnic on Weds for Sienna as an activity & Felicity has decided she wants to go as well. I wonder how many days she’ll actually spend in school this week? Home education activity for Sienna, I can’t imagine she does much more than a bit of colouring :(

Attachments

Reactions: 2