Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Omg you and Kev were both disgusting towards summer when she went shopping but you feel it’s ok to pinch her make up and her clothes you are vile person
Her face is getting longer and thanks to this thread all I think of is the witch from the wizard of Oz 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m done !!!!!!

The Right Honourable Professor Baldwin of Google and Crap has decided on one of two diagnoses. CRPS or JIA. Why waste time on appointments.

They will have to teach the bigger of the two brats to walk again. Really?????? She hasn’t had an amputation and a prosthetic limb fitted nor has she a serious neurological deficit.

What she has is a mother convincing her she’s ill so they can claim even more benefits.

They’re getting rid of the trampoline due to this ‘imaginary’ whoops sorry ‘puzzling’ illness and getting a swing that the brat can lay down in.

Dr B really needs to visit a children's ward or hospice and give her head a wobble.

Hopefully the hospital will involve social services. The youngest also has imaginary problems and their mother lost the plot long ago.
---
Are they taking the kids out of school when they go on holiday? I'm sure she said recently how many weeks they have left to go but I can't remember now. If that is the case then it's even more time out of school/home education for S.
Surely to good god they aren’t going on holiday now? The bigger brat girl allegedly can’t walk and is in dreadful pain to the extent can’t even go to school. She needs crutches and/or a wheelchair (allegedly). The urchin has no ‘definitive diagnoses’ Mrs B has been eating the dictionary 🤣. She complains at timescales for appointments but is prepared to take them abroad and potentially miss appointments or major surgery 🙄. Worse still they could end up in a foreign hospital where due to language difficulties they whip the kids appendix out 😉

Last edited:

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
How toxic was that horrible old bag to Summer, the looks on her face, I thought K looked grubby and greasy haired and looked unwashed on that slog, kevs a nasty piece of work as well, what throughly unpleasant rotten parents they are 😡 and as for them messing about with that wheelchair, absolute fraudsters, nothing wrong with that kid, they are View attachment 2868790View attachment 2868793liars
Her face is looking awful at the moment . She looks like a drug addict

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
She is escalating, someone close to her needs to step in. She is creating something that isn’t there for attention, it’s K that needs a Dr not Felicity. Sienna stays off school and gets treats? Seriously she should come home and do some kind of learning, she would soon be back at school. I do wonder if the girls school is starting to see the red flags as someone at this point needs to intervene, it’s not normal.

Lovegardeninguk

Oi Kayleigh you fucking jealous wrongen - You take the piss out of Summer, you shame her on social media for her buying her own clothes with her own money that she works for and then steal the clothes from her to wear on a piss up with other women. That's an all time fucking low even for you.

You scummy Bruce Forsythe chin looking rat of a mother.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Her shopping budget seems to have gone up by over £100.
No mention of S "condition"anymore and we know why because she has got the benefits she wanted.

She is angry that all the family is carrying on has normal and why shouldn't they,the girl is not on palliative care.

She certainly had a dig at the school because they can see her for what she is.A fraudster and a fruit loop.

Hope the council pull her up about the "shed" annexe that is being used has a bonking den for her son and girlfriend

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yeah I know that.
do most people you know go to jail, abandon their first child, have a mystery over the oldest three's father's, have a grubby house and self diagnose their kids with stuff like AUTISM, have favourite kids, film their kids getting humiliated over Taylor S tickets and left at home while the others went to Disney.

I'm surprised these threads aren't busier with her antic's

leighleigh28xx

Hopefully this is the start of the end and this vile creature and disappear into the woodwork, stop slogging and start mothering! She would never kick Kev out, he literally does EVERYTHING! And tbf the poor bloke sleeps on the sofa, what does he actually get out of their "relationship"? I wouldn't even blame him for cheating! She is the worse excuse for a wife EVER!!

Xentos75

Thos
The Sienna show again.
Kept the kid off school for content only.
Of course the child had to have 2 bowls of sugary cereal(n)

The trips to Costa and Sainsburys for content only.

How do these sloggers get away with showing their kids off school then are out and about shopping with them:unsure:
[/QUOTE
The Sienna show again.
Kept the kid off school for content only.
Of course the child had to have 2 bowls of sugary cereal(n)

The trips to Costa and Sainsburys for content only.

How do these sloggers get away with showing their kids off school then are out and about shopping with them:unsure:
Those bairns are more off school than they are at it always ill
She just had 8 teeth pulled out and she goes gives her sugary cereal honestly bad habits again repeating itself thru her neglectful mother who doesn’t give a rats arse about her kids health
---
Probably Sienna didn’t want to go to school cause she didn’t want to do PE more like it didn’t K mention that she didn’t won’t to go to school on Thursday cause she doesn’t like PE or her teacher won’t be there.
If she can go to the shops she can go to school
Those girls have so much time off school

Reactions: 8

leigh225

I’ve stopped watching the videos as she annoys me so much. She loves s being like she is, it’s all for attention and an and k know it. Like you say she should then be doing school work when she at home. Once she realises she is not missing anything at home she will soon want to be back at school. Future won’t look too bright if they can’t get her doing her school work.
Her behaviour must be terrible at school if they keep sending her home.

Sunny side up

That wheel chair is dangroues no safty belt and no foot rest her legs could get cought underneath and if hospital wanted her in one they made sure it wss safe but dr never said thing about it get her to use her leg she can but won't I'm so 😡

mummy_3

Chatty Member
she's just sharing health problems to get views. Alot of channels have clickbait titles and thumbnails of their sick or injured kids to gain more views and therefore more money. She is desperate to "go viral" seeing as she is always mentioning it in videos.

Buddylove

VIP Member
Of course it’s the highlight of her year
Of course lots of outside footage of F in her wheelchair 😩then K can wear her awesome sunglasses, on her face or on top of her head whatever the weather and she can forget they are on her head and come inside and cook with them still on her head ( can u tell the sight of her in those sunglasses pees me off 😂)

• Haha

Sunny side up

Sorry but I think this child is faking it she said she straightened it while asleep she wouldn't be able to sleep if in so much pain . The oldist girl can dance ic it in vlog yet all fuss over her feet legs . S won't hates school because she so spoilt i think F feels left out this is the mother she don't, make them do anything and belives everything they say . M r I would pick anything up Fis so enjoying attention

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
The film they watched together was called Upgraded,unfortunately Kid Kev did the opposite when he shacked up with her.

• Haha

leigh225

Watched the latest vlog. Doesn’t she talk a load of bullshit to get DLA.
Stop self diagnosing your child on the internet.
No wonder s doesn’t want to go to school. She does crafts half the day and goes to the shops the other half. Wouldn’t most kids choose that? Sounds to me like school doesn’t want her there.

Last edited: