Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aria86

Who actually complains about getting their kids to school and needing to leave home at 8.15? The journey is taking 1 hour and then she has her unemployed arse to herself until 3pm 🙈 mine are at breakfast club by 7.45 and on to work for 8.30! Is this f**king halfwit for real? Maybe don't have so many kids if you need to rely on benefits to fund it!! Geez ... take this scrounger to the third world and open her eyes! Ramming food in the spoilt pigs faces again. How can someone who has never worked a day in her life have 6 children - just expecting the government to fund! Complete drain on society!! This family are everything that is wrong with this country!!
Cannot believe she threw Summers stuff in the bin, what a horrid woman (man- I'm really not sure)! My daughters love their shopping bags and shoe boxes. Don't see her binning the pigs things! Says the pigs barbie stuff is broken but didn't throw it! Really favours the 2 youngest kids and I expect the oldest ones feel so left out! What is wrong with it? My mind really does boggle! Why does she not get a job to support her family? I suppose having never had a job at approx 40 yrs old it's difficult! What do you say you've done all your life?? Breed more halfwits?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

leigh225

#5 Kayleigh needs to speak to someone about her Münchausen syndrome as she has it bad
---
This woman has serious problems. I’m sure she has come back worse than ever. You need to be reported to social services as you are exploiting your children for your own financial gain. I expect the school are disgusted with you and I would be surprised if they haven’t reported you already. I hope you realise that every time you take a child to the hospital it’s reported to social services and this will
Be investigated if it’s continual like it is. It’s abuse pure and simple. Don’t you think the DLA people know bullshit when they hear it.

also meniscus tears heal there self in 4-6 weeks. What’s the point of keep going to the hospital. No HRM for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

leigh225

Omg the osteopath has said exactly the same as what all of us have been saying all along, it’s all psychological.
Watching f jumping up and down in her car seat showed that she is only in pain when it suits.
Looks like the knee might be all ok for holiday, funny that ha ha x

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Did you see what Sienna said as holding in the car on the last vlog. Long red sweets k is awful. Why??!!
---
This is k fault. She lied and said Sienna has had this since she was v little. Whatever. This is why she didn’t want to tell us she knows
---
5 yrs old and 8 teeth taken out. Biscuits before bed sweets etc. I think it’s obvious who’s at fault here. Disgraceful she just think we are stupid like her

Last edited:

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
For someone who wasn’t go to mention the tooth extraction, she has spent 33 minutes talking non stop about it including footage of Felicity crying, Sienna being wheeled on a hospital bed, Rhys having a skin tag (bet he loved that disclosure) and her dramatic faint. Not that she likes to overshare…🤣 I have never known anyone drone on so much about them selves complete narcissist.

• Wow

kizzy

VIP Member
So True Telly I have yet to see toothpaste on her crappy shopping hauls and cleaning stuff
And one of the older boys, Rhys I think, spent his xmas money on an electric toothbrush, not a normal purchase for a teenage lad.

pamperpanda

I'm on disability benefits as I have a genuine Disability but no way could I spend that much on food, we never have branded or takeaway food/eat out. I think she's taking a chunk from the kids in the love shack in the garden of dreams. No way will she be letting them both live there for next to nothing

Mopatopshop

Sienna probably cries at school because she gets everything her way at home and she is number 1. At school she is one of 30+ and is expected to do what she's told not what she wants. Lazing around being spoilt is always going to be preferable. That child needs boundaries and discipline, even more so *if* she is on the spectrum. Routine and boundaries would actually help her thrive instead of shoving a camera in her face every minute of every day and feeding her constant crap. The healthy evening meal does NOT offset the junk she's constantly shovelling in! She's a sugar addict like Kayleigh.

I think I must be missing something with this family, because I’ve always liked them? Kev works a proper job, Kayleigh works (albeit not many hours) and they don’t have an immaculate instagram style home. I always thought that made them appear ‘normal’

• Haha
  • Sick
If kev bloody drove they could split the journeys bloody muppet
I feel like she constantly moans about school drop off/ pick up. She dont even bloody work she got all the time in the world stupid cow she right annoys me.
She might as well rename her channel the felicity and sienna show!
What a shit pointless vlog again

leigh225

What this girl can do on one leg

So the latest video on IG shows F at a bowling alley. Her leg is flapping about all over the place, she straightens it. There's no sign of pain or discomfort, no guarding. Hmmm, I'll just leave this here.
But this little girl needs a wheelchair and is in such pain. they need answers as something has to be done 🤔😉😉. No mention of the mri

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think Kayleighs taking a breakdown.. on another thread (Sullivan's) she recently made a YT account of a tattlers real name (Kayleigh knows her real name as she was pm her previously saying bad things about the tattlers children) and i think Kayleigh made they accounts about kevs ex, the "he didn't hit me" "only petty", funny how it was the R channel they were written on,

the R is the straw that broke the camel's back as Kayleigh knows he is so good at doing these vlogs outing her with her fibs, exploiting.. if she's comes back he will do it again, this was absolutely nothing to do with Kev's daughter, seriously Kayleigh get a grip as if people will buy that nonsense, if that was the case why didn't you stop last week or sooner, why wait till the R showed you exploiting Summer.

leigh225

that person was not making fun of anyone in a Hospice...

what a ridiculous reply from Kayleigh
That’s what I thought, no one was making fun of someone in a hospice, if they were that would be cruel. I think someone hit a nerve with k. She is trying to make f look like that.
Afternoon k, how are you today?