Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh225

The latest instagram reel shows just how much excitement k is getting from this. She thrives on the children being ill. Absolutely disgusting. F looks perfectly happy being treated like a child with issues. She is feeding k’s fantasies. The wheelchair is feeding her excitement. That child needs to be up and walking around. A wheelchair is just feeding this sick show. What is she going to do, keep her in there forever. There is nothing wrong with the child. It’s gypsy rose Blanchard and her mother.

Funny too that the dr offered to get her a second opinion and she refused. Why refuse if you feel there is something really wrong. Because she knows it’s all bollocks.

They are one sick family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

leighleigh28xx

I honestly don't get it, how can anyone not realise how bad they are at parenting, how useless they are, how pityful they are, how disgusting they and their house are, and then think its a good idea to video it and put it online and not expect to be judged? Do you think she EVER watches her own slogs? Her stupidity baffles me honestly! She can't have friends, or at least ones that watch her slogs, otherwise surely they would tell her!? Saying that when she (unfortunately) came back to YouTube didn't she say her brother had pointed things like the kids being online out to her and how she was gonna "change her approach" im sire that lasted TWO slogs 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

Xentos75

So she's admitting her child has been in pain with rotten teeth, which is K&K fault for poor diet and bad dental hygiene. I'm lost for words.
Well if that’s not bad parenting I don’t know what is
My god K should think shame Bloody Shame Neglect !
That is really bad 8 teeth I can’t believe she has got Hyde to show her face on a camera and these stupid eejits that follow her that think she is the bees knees can not see what type of person she is
She don’t care about her bairns health to let her daughter teeth to get like that and have the audacity to keep filling her up on sweeties chocolate etc Kaleigh is a Disgrace!!!
Unfit Neglected Mother

Bewildered

Who actually complains about getting their kids to school and needing to leave home at 8.15? The journey is taking 1 hour and then she has her unemployed arse to herself until 3pm 🙈 mine are at breakfast club by 7.45 and on to work for 8.30! Is this f**king halfwit for real? Maybe don't have so many kids if you need to rely on benefits to fund it!! Geez ... take this scrounger to the third world and open her eyes! Ramming food in the spoilt pigs faces again. How can someone who has never worked a day in her life have 6 children - just expecting the government to fund! Complete drain on society!! This family are everything that is wrong with this country!!
Cannot believe she threw Summers stuff in the bin, what a horrid woman (man- I'm really not sure)! My daughters love their shopping bags and shoe boxes. Don't see her binning the pigs things! Says the pigs barbie stuff is broken but didn't throw it! Really favours the 2 youngest kids and I expect the oldest ones feel so left out! What is wrong with it? My mind really does boggle! Why does she not get a job to support her family? I suppose having never had a job at approx 40 yrs old it's difficult! What do you say you've done all your life?? Breed more halfwits?
She is so lazy she drives the school run that is a ten minute walk. I know this because I know her, seen her at school she is so fake.

• Heart

leighleigh28xx

Omg, the alikeness is uncanny don't you think!! Sod YouTube, she wants to get her name down for Panto, she's even got the fooked up fingers and cackle 😂😂😂
---
Omg, the alikeness is uncanny don't you think!! Sod YouTube, she wants to get her name down for Panto, she's even got the fooked up fingers and cackle 😂😂😂
AND it'd be seasonal, we all know how she only likes to work seasonally! 😂
---
So shes a "Autism mum" now 🙄
Notice she forgets to mention how much of a lazy parent she is, how she just throws food at her to shut her up rather the parenting, and how she's got a camera in her face constantly, silly cow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I suppose we will have a vlog later with her giddy with excitement because she’s been in an and e again . I’m starting to think whatever issues Kayleigh has are now running off on Felicity.

leigh225

And don’t forget through all this she still manages to put a video up most days !!!!
Hope you’ve told the tax man about your income as I’ve just reported you.

• Heart
  • Haha

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
When she brought her channel back.
I am sure she said she had taken advice from her intellectual brother that the kids would no longer be the mainstay of her channel :ROFLMAO:

You need to have a good memory Gummy to be a good liar.

leighleigh28xx

I'd be so embarrassed putting that online! Her 17yr old son and his gf got felicity her main present, Sienna still insisting on being center of attention the whole time and it being allowed
Yet again being a tight twat and leaving it too late to order an item in the hope to save a pound or 2!
---
And a left over xmas yule log instead of a proper birthday cake!? Does the shit show ever end! Why would someone so bloody useless have 6 kids!?
---
My son is 21 next week, I've spent more on him for his birthday then Christmas, he will have a special meal out, and a BIRTHDAY cake (well, cheesecake version because he loves them!) Just like my other children do on their birthday. Just because they were born so close to Christmas doesn't mean you should just not bother!

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her legs are like tree trunks and omg the chin and nose.....

she's like Judy from Punch and Judy, and the Witch from Wizard if Oz

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
hopefully the R one is building content for a new vlog about this sore knee/ wheelchair nonsense, and how she's still using the kids as content and bursting with excitement because she finally has a child ( felicity) that's playing along

I don’t think she’s asking too much to have a diagnosis for her child. It’s been 4 weeks and nothing! The least felicity deserves is to be looked at by an orthopaedic consultant. I hope for felicity’s sake they get some answers. She is such a sweet girl who loves an active life.
It’s the state of the NHS at this time. There are huge backlogs. It’s awful that a young child is having to wait but it’s how it is. If the GP was extremely concerned they would fast track it I’m sure. I imagine there are other children who have waited much longer and haven’t been seen. Nothing has shown up on X-rays or imaging so it’s likely the more serious possibilities have been ruled out. It could be that she isn’t using her leg to avoid it hurting and it’s stiffened up. For me, however bad we perceive the nhs to be we are lucky to have them.

queen4

Chatty Member
He works in a supermarket and says he's "earning a good wage" and the plan "for the near future" is to buy a house with Brooke. Good luck with that..!

• Haha

Xentos75

She talks about respecting the kids privacy but harps on and on about that lassie, she should be at school not a home nothing wrong with her just manipulating the situation so she doesn’t have to go to school, and Kaleigh just wants to have a diagnosis for her so she can rack up the views for money and she has content but she respecting the lassie privacy what a joke she is)
Well you have been reading here says she doesn’t
We all agree on here that she is spoilt, not disciplined, bad parenting, and so on
We are speaking the truth we can see it for ourselves you live in denial.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I’m disgusted. Her neglect and she’s making it into content. 8 teeth for a 5 yr old to have removed is unheard of. What a disgraceful mother

kizzy

VIP Member
You just know she has been literally chomping at the bit to show the 3 girls bedroom.

Well will she learn that no one is interested in the those 2 kids.
Why does she take such a delight of the kids being unwell.Weird.

Get your priorities right Gummy.....Large family and no dryer or decorate !!!!!!!
Having to wear the same clothes and then telling the internet.Yuck and chavvy.

The makeover=she is easily pleased ;)
She can't bloody help herself, she needs the validation of her 'you tube followers', fuck the kids privacy, here's the girls new bedroom and here's my daughter in hospital. What a sad life you have Kayleigh Baldwin.

leigh225

So the kid has had phsyio.
Any mention of the MRI?

I have a suggestion to Gummy,cover the kids legs and you wont be "seeing things"
We weren’t getting any attention so had to post this. Don’t understand how it is getting scary. The child seems perfectly fine when she doesn’t realise the camera is on her.
Maybe keeping your families private business off of Facebook would be better.

Attachments