Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Unless she’s trying to get a diagnosis and maybe some DLA out of him
Nothing wrong with him. Nice quiet boy who’s treated differently to his sisters which isn’t right. Why not take him out properly for the day not to see some free goats that’s aimed more at Sienna

Reactions: 8

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It’s the constant moaning about doing the school run, she doesn’t have a job to get to, leaving the house at 8.10 isn’t early, completely deluded.

Lovegardeninguk

Nothing untoward is going to show up on yet another MRI scan. Felicity needs psychological guidance to start weight bearing because the next pain will be the opposite hip that is under constant strain. Hopping with the weight of a bowling ball has probably caused more strain around her pelvis now so that's why she's hurting. I actually really feel sorry for the kid. She's being abused by her parents on camera for all to see.

• Sad

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Why is she assuming the guy with the trolley full of toys was going to sell them on?:mad:
He could have been buying them for a charity or give them to a charity.
What she was bothered about was the guy got there before her.

I wonder if she has informed the council that they have another working adult living with them:rolleyes:
She wont spend £50 on one present that Summer would like:censored:
What a absolute bitch you are Gummy

Her hair looks like it is in need of a good wash too

Last edited:

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Bet Kevs life has been hell the last week what with the rumours surfacing and her being ill. Bet he is being monitored 24/7.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If I was a vlogger and my views were as low as that, I would stop,

her channels going nowhere, all it brings is stress, but she thinks ' I won't let the horrible people win'...

carry on Kayleigh we love a good laugh at the pantomime you share ( I don't watch, but read in here).

One day in the future I do honestly believe you will regret all this.

Buddylove

VIP Member
The more manic and insane this woman gets the uglier she gets, so summer came back with a prom dress she didn’t really like the colour of but K convinced her to get it coz she was happy it cost £80
IMG_0492.png

• Sad

Mopatopshop

Well that video was interesting. She met a man online, a week later took her 3 young kids to pick him up. Went food shopping together and then he cooked dinner for her kids. Then he went home to pack up and move in! Its the sort of story you hear in the news that never ends well. How was she so desperate that she did that? She had just met a man and was making him dad after a week? He could have been anyone for all they knew, especially with him being so keen to be around her young kids and play dad when he had never met Kayleigh in person before!
You can kinda understand where her child safety boundaries are and why she seems to think it's OK exploiting her kids on you tube.

Isn't summer doing her GCSES at the moment? Where is she going to study? No desk, laptop ect. The younger girls go to bed at what 7/8 pm so she's probably kicked out the bedroom then. House full downstairs making a racket non stop. K&K put the children in that situation so I think they should be on a sofa bed in the living room and summer should have their bedroom.
Spot on. There’s another one just like her on YouTube. Three kids different sex sharing a room. It’s unbelievable. If your in that position most people keep quiet about it not flaunt it for a few pounds.

leighleigh28xx

Eww, beggy much, tramp.
As predicted, bratty Sienna has already taken over the scruffy hot tub
---
"Champagne taste on a lemonade budget"
Shes more like "cava taste on a council pop budget"

Lovegardeninguk

Anyone could have incited them to do something inappropriate. 😢 It's scary enough in this world without leaving the door wide open and inviting danger in.
She features the girls in every vlog and allowing S to be at the front. I saw F tell her that she wasn't in the shot because S was taking up the whole screen but gums ignored that. Got to take care of the baby! I bet K was furious S mentioned 'the operation' LOL What a bloody disgrace that because of poor diet and dental hygiene that your child needs 8 extractions? As for the dregs of society looking at her little innocent girls, that's just inappropriate. No need for F to be wearing belly tops and leotards on camera either. You never know who's looking at your kids.

Lovegardeninguk

Facility needs psychological help to overcome this brain fartery. Gums won't do that though because it will highlight her own screwed up self. All scans are done - nothing showing up. All bloods done - nothing showing up. The only thing left is psychological help. By putting the child in a wheelchair, it's just feeding the psych problem making F feel that she is disabled now. Gummy really does need to take a look at what she's doing.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
After all this business with Ruby Franke and 8 passengers , you just never know what goes on in these you tube families. We’ve all seen how weirdly excited she gets when her kids have something wrong with them .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
If the first mri results didn’t show anything not sure what she’s expecting these to show . Her leg could be bruised and swollen from physio because she hasn’t been using it .

leigh225

Tonight’s post is the best. So now dr Kayleigh has decided it’s regional pain syndrome. Maybe you better get yourself to medical school as you so good at this. If f was in such pin they would not of left her in an and e all night. They see children as priority, and especially if one was in as much pain as f ummm. So her leg can go straight, funny that. So is that four drs who have seen her now.
ahe is loving all the attention. Probably loves it as it’s usually a who gets it all. Borrowed a wheelchair, omg. F seems perfectly happy being pushed around, being fed ice cream etc. surely if she is that ill she should be home relaxing and not being taken here there and everywhere. F has always got a smile on her face for someone in so much pain. If she was in that much pain the last thing she would want is to be out and about everyday.
Definitely on the ponce tor a mobility car aren’t they. Kayleigh you have no chance.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Omg, the alikeness is uncanny don't you think!! Sod YouTube, she wants to get her name down for Panto, she's even got the fooked up fingers and cackle 😂😂😂
---

AND it'd be seasonal, we all know how she only likes to work seasonally! 😂
---
So shes a "Autism mum" now 🙄
Notice she forgets to mention how much of a lazy parent she is, how she just throws food at her to shut her up rather the parenting, and how she's got a camera in her face constantly, silly cow
She does spout some crap - she’s in the vlogs in lots of different clothing items. She does not present as an autistic child at all. She seems full on and seeks attention but otherwise she’s a typical child who’s pushing boundaries and getting away with it because her mother is desperate for something to be wrong for the ££

pamperpanda

Remember the state they let the paddling pool get into time and time again. It's going to be a hot tub of germs in no time. 🤢 🤮