Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayleigh is attention seeker and she don’t care how she goes about it can’t believe she is telling the world poor Jamie surely it’s his choice not hers

Reactions: 6
It's just a shame she can't live a normal life put the camera down and focus on her marriage ( kevs like one of her kids, the eldest).

So they're going away today, it will be stressful as duck of camera but on camera they will act happy

Reactions: 5
I take anything she says regarding any of their medical matters with a big pinch of salt.

She's not that worried about him though, as she happily goes away and leaves him to it . Or leaving him with Rhys , Summer or his girlfriend when that's a big responsibility for them . No privacy at all for that lad . She's a tw*t.

Buys a Mcdonalds after criticising the processed nature of frozen chicken burgers.. :oops:

They’ve literally gone down the road! Although of the reasoning is that then they aren’t far if Jamie has a seizure I totally get it.. shame she didn’t think that way going to France

Glad she's in Finlake now, I'm going there im the Easter holidays don't want to bump into that lot 🙈 🤣

Reactions: 4
She buying them overweight pigs McDonald's again! Them kids eat more maccies in a week than my kids do in 6 months! Posting on insta going away and Jamie's seizures. Really gives a toss! A good mum would A. Take him with her, B. Leave a responsible adult in charge. Or C, not go!
When is this halfwit gonna realise that people watch her channel for a laugh!? She's such a scrounging ******! Her scanky lifestyle is so laughable. Has she watched the budget!?? Phwaahhh hope so! Stop relying on everyone else and get a job. Seriously waiting patiently for the vlog where the last pig has left home and KandK really have to live in the real world. Can you imagine her working a full time job ? ( would then be diagnosing herself with something to get out of work )! She's a f*cking skank! Always has and always will rely on others to fund her!! Obviously reading here and just too think skinned to or maybe just thick to see everyone is laughing at her! Noone is interested in her processed food shite haul , or her dairy (lol) intolerant spoilt pig, or even her not feeling too good! Everyone is here for a laugh, her channel is laughable- but as long as exploiting her pigs pays a few pennies it's carrying on! Nail on the head .... a bloody carry on!

Reactions: 7
She thinks that's a break?

Still having to cook, overcrowded and in UK damp conditions.

A break is lying doing nothing in a AI Hotel.
Screenshot_20230318-142318.png

• Haha
Is that her sister with the scruffy orange hair, and the 80's filthy looking Shaking Stevens coat?

• Haha
Bet they sing THIS OLE HOUSE by shaking Stevens because Kayleigh ain’t got time to fix nothing in her house it’s a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iam organised I need to be with 2 kids and a husband. Nor being funny but has Kayleigh sorted their uniforms for monday? This is what gives me anxiety. Our uniforms are washed on a Friday and ironed on a Saturday. I know some people don't iron and that's fair enough. If we ever went away in school time I'd make sure I'd be sorted for coming back. If they've come back today god help them. Kayleigh is such a dick

Reactions: 4
God the sister is such an annoying twit. Isn’t she a police officer and looking into the phone whilst driving.

Reactions: 1
Considering they're sisters and apparently grew up together in the same area, they don't sound like they have the same accent?

Reactions: 2
I think Kayleigh has a brother and a step brother and three step sisters but strangely enough you only see one step sister does that mean the other don’t have any thing to do with them which I don’t blame them bet she has fallen out with them all like she see her mum and step dad but don’t hear her talk about her dad and step mum or Kevin’s family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.