Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the boots she was trying to flog today look like something a construction worker would wear! Absolutely no way she would wear them even though she has allegedly "snapped" them up...
They look like something from Shoe Zone

Then again this is an ad from a girl who tried to reinvent crocs as fashionable 😅 we all know they are a garden shoe and nothing else!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me she’s off again. banging on about people asking about slimming world / giving her stick for her weight - no one is saying it to you beckIE, you’re clearly constantly refreshing tattle like the self obsessed person you are 🙄

still amused you respond (via insta story) to every single post here except the stair gate & sun cream ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck me she’s off again. banging on about people asking about slimming world / giving her stick for her weight - no one is saying it to you beckIE, you’re clearly constantly refreshing tattle like the self obsessed person you are 🙄

still amused you respond (via insta story) to every single post here except the stair gate & sun cream ones.
Missed this, has she deleted it? What did she say? She’s also removed any ref to SW from her bio.

Missed this, has she deleted it? What did she say? She’s also removed any ref to SW from her bio.
People are apparently asking if she is doing slimming world (like we need to know what she eats for every meal...) and that yes she has put on weight but does still make slimming world meals. Note, no mention of actually DOING slimming world just eating the food. Then proceeded to show us a massive plate of food which was slimming world but still...

Reactions: 2
It was a MASSIVE plate of food.
Not something I'd be eating at the end of the day if I wanted to lose weight tbh.

Reactions: 1
It was a MASSIVE plate of food.
Not something I'd be eating at the end of the day if I wanted to lose weight tbh.
Probably wouldn't eat that much if I wasn't trying to loose weight...

Just saw she went out again last night so that can't help either!
I live near her and I'm just so put off going to all of these places because she gets a whole evening gifted and I have to hand over my hard earned money.

Reactions: 3

I live near her and I'm just so put off going to all of these places because she gets a whole evening gifted and I have to hand over my hard earned money.
At least you've got some self respect, and are not holding out the begging bowl as she does for everything in her life.
Bet even her knickers are #gifted.

• Haha
At least you've got some self respect, and are not holding out the begging bowl as she does for everything in her life.
Bet even her knickers are #gifted.
I've been tempted, not going to lie! But honestly, I don't have the time to beg people for stuff when I can pay for it myself.
Is she honestly better off? I don't have a thread on here about me haha.

• Haha

If I see influencers being given special treatment over paying customers I don’t use them anymore.
Sure it might look like an influencer has an engaged audience but really advertisers should be looking at how many people is disengages!

If I see influencers being given special treatment over paying customers I don’t use them anymore.
Sure it might look like an influencer has an engaged audience but really advertisers should be looking at how many people is disengages!
I love the Ivy Cobham for brunch but seeing as she's been so many times on #gifted trips I just can't do it anymore.
Luckily, there are so many lovely places I can go to that she hasn't (yet)

The same with anything with an #aff. Yeah, I might love it but something stops me buying it

Reactions: 4
I love the Ivy Cobham for brunch but seeing as she's been so many times on #gifted trips I just can't do it anymore.
Luckily, there are so many lovely places I can go to that she hasn't (yet)

The same with anything with an #aff. Yeah, I might love it but something stops me buying it
Just leaves a bitter taste that someone who had never been there (and supported the business) then gets to go for free I guess!

should all of those cosy club stories be marked as ad or gifted or something? none of them say either?

Another chavtastic wedding!
Why doesn’t she make an effort for a wedding? Her outfit look horrendous.

I haven’t even watched all the stories but I came on specifically to ask why she takes her baby to every single one of these wedding parties?

I understand you want your child there but they talk about him FINALLY falling asleep (understandable he struggles to fall asleep with blaring music) but they drink an awful lot as well as shots...
I take my son to as much as possible but we both limit what we drink and definitely don’t parade around pushing the pram when he falls asleep. He’s usually in the most quiet corner we can find.

They must be able to find someone to look after him though?

I haven’t even watched all the stories but I came on specifically to ask why she takes her baby to every single one of these wedding parties?

I understand you want your child there but they talk about him FINALLY falling asleep (understandable he struggles to fall asleep with blaring music) but they drink an awful lot as well as shots...
I take my son to as much as possible but we both limit what we drink and definitely don’t parade around pushing the pram when he falls asleep. He’s usually in the most quiet corner we can find.

They must be able to find someone to look after him though?
I was just about to say the exact same! What happens if the little one wakes up during the night and needs them and they are just out cold due to all the alcohol. I'm not saying a couple of glasses of champagne but shots etc too 😳 maybe just my style of parenting but I wouldn't be drinking like that if I was supposed to be looking after my child!
I didn't even get through all the stories because there were so many! How about enjoy the moment and not parade about with your phone glued to your hand?!

i couldn’t even make it through half of those stories yet, thou did go to see what you guys were on about with the baby falling asleep and OMG. does she not realise how dumb that looks? by all means take your kid to weddings but couldn’t someone have had him for the night? ‘finally falls asleep’ well yeah it’s fuckin hard to fall asleep with music blaring and the noise of crowds etc.

yet again she videos every single moment, honestly get a life and enjoy the evening without spending the entire time on insta.

her husband is so fuckin cringe as well, why does he always rap, it’s SO EMBARRASSING.

I came on to say exactly the same thing. There is something really fucked up when a mother is literally tearing up the dance floor with a shot in one hand and her baby in the buggy?! She's always on the piss that one! I feel so sorry for that kid having to learn to sleep through all that partying. What a muppet. You're a mother now Beckie. Act like one you absolute DOUCHE.

I came on to say exactly the same thing. There is something really fucked up when a mother is literally tearing up the dance floor with a shot in one hand and her baby in the buggy?! She's always on the piss that one! I feel so sorry for that kid having to learn to sleep through all that partying. What a muppet. You're a mother now Beckie. Act like one you absolute DOUCHE.
agreed. i mean most parents do drink alcohol when their kids are in bed or whatever, but it’s different when you’re out in public parading your kid around in a buggy in a loud, crowded place with a wine glass one moment and shots the next... if nothing else it’s just super tacky and chavvy, it’s poor judgement. and it’s the being proud of it as well? she has no self awareness and just... no class.

i’m sure we are gonna get a defensive insta story about how it’s once in a while/she deserves to have fun (🙄) but in my view that doesn’t matter, it’s just not necessary so idk why you’d do it, let alone be proud of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.