Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m sure we are gonna get a defensive insta story about how it’s once in a while/she deserves to have fun (🙄) but in my view that doesn’t matter, it’s just not necessary so idk why you’d do it, let alone be proud of it.
just waiting for it to come....

Reactions: 1
Couldn’t believe what I was seeing last night!! GET A BABYSITTER. Don’t put the little lad through all that noise and havoc for the sake of you wanting to get pissed. Top parenting there.

Reactions: 5
Having seen a surge in posts on this thread thought I’d go and have a look for myself...

Wow. Just.. wow.

also.. why does she keep wearing these floor length baggy dresses? they don’t look good on any figure, they’re hideous. and somehow even worse w/ trainers.

they’re awful as it is, but it’s bloody comical that the first thing listed on her bio (after ‘mama’ 🙄) is ‘fashion’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t dress for tit but she says she’s a fashion blogger?! She dresses her boy badly too. More like a toy than a baby.

Reactions: 2
04EAFC68-8563-4FF3-A1D6-66B1558AEE78.jpeg

so desperate for engagement that on her new post, she has a comment from her husband, her husbands brother, his girlfriend, and perhaps saddest of all, her husbands ‘selling things’ page 😂 and of course she’s replied to each one to up that engagement. pathetic

oh wait, not only adams page, adams sells thing page, but adams business page too (pent awards). surely that can’t be allowed??!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 48510

so desperate for engagement that on her new post, she has a comment from her husband, her husbands brother, his girlfriend, and perhaps saddest of all, her husbands ‘selling things’ page 😂 and of course she’s replied to each one to up that engagement. pathetic

oh wait, not only adams page, adams sells thing page, but adams business page too (pent awards). surely that can’t be allowed??!
Very desperate for infamy that one, that’s what her and Adam have in common !

No wonder she's been pushing Topshop so much recently. Finally got that #ad from them...

My husband doesn't even 'like' my photos let alone comment and get everyone else to as well hahaha

Reactions: 4
Fuming she’s done an ad for topshop!! Pisses me off that people like her get all these clothes for free 🙄🙄

considering how hard she’s pushing that post, 300 odd likes is quite pathetic for 20,000+ followers 😳 what the hell were topshop thinking.

the pictures are also really unflattering, what was she thinking
D71A359E-F76A-46B2-A9F6-87B3B7AFCB0E.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.