Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks very ‘facebook full time mummy council estate’
I thought you didn’t follow her anymore? I unfollowed but get notifications as this is my thread but I don’t see her insta anymore as I chose to unfollow. The big buck teeth grated on me too much! Just don’t look if her content annoys you, works miracles 👏🏼

Last edited:
I thought you didn’t follow her anymore? I unfollowed but get notifications as this is my thread but I don’t see her insta anymore as I chose to unfollow. The big buck teeth grated on me too much! Just don’t look if her content annoys you, works miracles 👏🏼
I get notifications from this thread also, sometimes I’m curious.

If everybody stopped looking at content that annoys them, this website wouldn’t exist.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t think I would post on here hence the screen name but I’ve just seen Becki out shopping.
She was wearing the same dress she seems to have had on for the past week that she tries to promote every morning (aff link...)

Where are her other clothes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she does seem to wear the same clothes all the time, i’m all for re-wearing things but she literally cycles through like the same 3 outfits, they must stink.

also does she ever go to the gym and NOT insta story it 🙄

• Haha
I’m so glad you’ve done a story about wall sockets. How interesting. Maybe watch your child on the stairs instead of putting your disgusting grandma sockets on stories 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad you’ve done a story about wall sockets. How interesting. Maybe watch your child on the stairs instead of putting your disgusting grandma sockets on stories 💁🏼‍♀️
I did notice she didn’t have a stair gate and was letting Indi roam about freely upstairs!

she’s literally got her back turned to her kid, in a different room, sooo busy filming her gaudy chavvy gold sockets. having left her barely 1yo child in the hall on stairs with no stair gate. bleeping hell it only takes a split second for your child to fall down the stairs and seriously hurt themselves, what is wrong with her

I unfollowed her a while ago once she started always doing aff and gifted posts - it was dull and unoriginal. I've just had a nosey - wtaf is her interior design - horrific. House has potential too!

• Haha
That spare bedroom
🤢 no class!

Also what on earth is she doing to her child. He’s going to look back at the photos and cringe. She’s mad!

Reactions: 1
The baby's not a 'rock star' for God's sake!
He's a one year old, being treating him like an accessory.
She tried hard enough to make herself famous off the back of 'Take me out' and failed. Now she's trying to convince us her baby is a 'model'.
Grow up you stupid woman...

Reactions: 3
all of them have awful fashion sense. fair enough if you wanna dress yourself in clashing tacky chavvy animal print, but why do that to the poor kid. dressing him in leopard print and leather is so cringe.

D72F5173-87C9-49AE-9D14-803CAD478432.png

yea cos why wouldn’t you want a jumper that would make you look like a fresian cow 🙄 (of course it’s an aff link too)

• Haha
who the duck videos themselves (like 6 times) dancing to their doorbell??? what is wrong with her. does she think she’s funny cos she’s not, she’s dull and cringe AF

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.