Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on one of her hypochondriac binges again....'My, heart, my weight, my acne..'
Anything for attention.
Still, she's mysteriously gained 300 ish followers in a week.....of course she has.😂

Reactions: 3
“everybody’s been asking so i’ll aff link every tacky thing i own”. no one has asked. shut up.

also how thick can you be, advertising dermalogica by posting your face an saying how much worse your acne is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her house looks awful too. She keeps posting photos of it and how they’ve done it up, but it doesn’t look nice at all. No taste

Reactions: 4
Her house looks awful too. She keeps posting photos of it and how they’ve done it up, but it doesn’t look nice at all. No taste
the lamps are god awful, those tacky animal things.

also most parents I know are grateful to have a kid-free night out, and don’t spend it bleeping insta storying everything n staring at their phones 😂

• Haha
The new hair.....😂 If she's a hair stylist, keep her away from me with scissors!!!

• Haha
of bleeping course she’s one of those people who reposts every happy birthday they get 🙄

it’s attention seeking AF, also how about enjoying the day not spending it on your phone. thou what else is new

• Haha
Is she that insecure that she has to repost everything story her husband posted?
Phones out all last night, reposting everything today. Trying a little to hard! Marriage not that great Beckie !?

I'm convulsing at the stately home posing.
Have I missed something...has Adam got his knighthood already, or are they becoming more and more hilariously deluded....?!😂👑

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lmao so her main birthday present is a night alone (not even gonna comment on THAT) but even STILL she has to insta every moment including a bath 😂

oh and had to get in a mention of how the gp and the ambulance told her she’s suffering with exhaustion, blah blah blah. shut up you do duck all

• Haha
ok so i know i already moaned about her obsession with her phone but duck ME. she goes to legoland(i think?) and spends the entire time going on rides alone, videoing herself. while presumably her husband and kid just wait around 😂 seriously she did like 20 videos! get a life and stop videoing every bleeping thing

ok so i know i already moaned about her obsession with her phone but duck ME. she goes to legoland(i think?) and spends the entire time going on rides alone, videoing herself. while presumably her husband and kid just wait around 😂 seriously she did like 20 videos! get a life and stop videoing every bleeping thing
Totally self obsessed. It's beyond embarrassing. Feel so sorry for the little boy, she's going to screw him up for life.
Take a photo of your son in the bath with you, but WHY put it on the internet?! Keep Something private for God's sake....

“off on our next adventure” hahaha bleeping knew it’d be spain or greece, going to a cheap hotel full of other English chavs ain’t an adventure sweetheart.

i’m presuming by ‘pathos’ she meant ‘paphos’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
'Our child screamed for 3 out of the 4 hours....'
Well that must have been just lovely for those around you. Ever considered not hauling him about on a plane 3 times before he's 18 months?
He'd be just as happy in a beach in Cornwall, it's you who wants to make out you're a jet setter.....😂

her screenshots of tattle 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

what a fun way to spend your holiday.
also, ‘if you don’t like me unfollow me’, if you don’t like tattle, don’t read it? works both ways.

this isn’t trolling, if you’re trying to make a ‘career’ out of being an ‘influencer’ then people have the right to comment on it 🤷‍♀️

also for what it’s worth re: parenting. if ANYONE left a barely 1yo baby alone unsupervised at the top of a flight of stairs without a stair gate because they were too busy taking pointless videos for insta, i promise you i’d tell them to their face how bad a choice that is 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Beckie sweetie, it's YOU putting your life in the public domain.
Don't expect us to 'Oooh' and 'Ahhhh' as if you're a firework.
You truly are obsessed if you're spending your holiday hysterically screenshoting tattle......🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.