Life Of Beckie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh finally have found my people.

Followed Beckie off the back of takeme out. She was a great follow then..! Very ‘tumblr’ but it’s called VSCO girl now.

Since she shared the news articles about her and Adam as though she was being HOUNDED by the press, but sharing it like ‘oh haha must be a slow news day!!’ Like she hadn’t given the go ahead for the article 😂

Now it’s clear she’s very desperate to be accepted as a fashion mummy influencer, but doesn’t have that individual style that she used to, now she wears the same old tit as every other frumpy insta mum.
Her captions for the ads are just SO cringe as well?! Always gushing about whatever it is having never actually used it before - ads for things like CROCS!!!!! CROCS !!

Plus her photos just aren’t up to stratch, they are always so boring. Unfollowed ages ago as I thought everyone thoughtshr was great and it was just me who could see throigh her ‘I’m just a silly cutesy down to earth GAL doing down to earth gal stuff!!!’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why spend all of your first day on holiday with your family glued to your phone?! If she's not on social media, she's on here 🙄. Go enjoy your holiday, spend time with your kid and husband!

Reactions: 4
is she still going 😂 of course, she’s now sharing every idiot defending her 😂

3B940B61-0B48-4AD4-B1BF-A81D80F77A41.jpeg

a dedicated wife and mum who spends ALLHERTIME on her phone including a full first day on holiday obsessively following tattle and reposting everything 😂😂😂 and a full day at legoland or wherever it was, filming her own face, all day, on rides alone.

love that noone can defend her parenting when it comes to the parts that matter. interesting

Bragging about her babies tan... babies shouldn’t have a tan at all?! Their skin is so delicate, get him some sun protection ffs.

Reactions: 7
Bloody irresponsible, poor little mite. He's one year old, cover him up!!!
funny though that she’s so fast to address the tanning issue on her stories, but has never acknowledged leaving the baby unsupervised at the top of the stairs.

Reactions: 3
funny though that she’s so fast to address the tanning issue on her stories, but has never acknowledged leaving the baby unsupervised at the top of the stairs.
Of course, anyone pointing that out would be 'bullying' on planet Beckie.
Makes you wonder how many dangerous situations the baby gets in that are not caught on camera.....?

Interesting looking at her ‘likes per photo’

Kinda low lately ? Compared to followers, wouldn’t surprise me if she bought some

Reactions: 1
511CF3FC-8E03-496D-B47E-6075B032960F.jpeg

Did she seriously just say she believes sun cream lasts all day? ‘We topped up his cream when we really didn’t need to halfway through the day’??? Doesn’t matter how long the bottle claims to last, NHS guidance say even adults should reapply frequently throughout the day, with babies you should be even more careful!! No sun cream really lasts all day. Water affects it, the sun dries it, etc. Even if it did last all day ,a decent parent wouldn’t risk it and would reapply anyway, just to be safe.
She seriously had her baby out in direct sunlight all day and only reapplied cream once??!!

Attachments

well she wouldn’t have made such a song and dance about a perfectly innocent message if she knew she HAD protected him

View attachment 45355

Did she seriously just say she believes sun cream lasts all day? ‘We topped up his cream when we really didn’t need to halfway through the day’??? Doesn’t matter how long the bottle claims to last, NHS guidance say even adults should reapply frequently throughout the day, with babies you should be even more careful!! No sun cream really lasts all day. Water affects it, the sun dries it, etc. Even if it did last all day ,a decent parent wouldn’t risk it and would reapply anyway, just to be safe.
She seriously had her baby out in direct sunlight all day and only reapplied cream once??!!
And in the water.... Even worse! Dry them off and reapply. Every couple of hours.
I would never trust a sun cream that says once a day for myself let alone my son!

And in the water.... Even worse! Dry them off and reapply. Every couple of hours.
I would never trust a sun cream that says once a day for myself let alone my son!
She's either stupid, or couldn't care less.
She quite happily called it a 'tan' until people started pointing out that it was skin damage on a baby.
Maybe if she looked up from her SM occasionally, she'd see him in danger of falling down the stairs,or needing sun protection....

personally i’m not gonna comment on her weight, but what i would take issue with is how smug she used to be posting about it non stop and lording it around, then just never mentioned it again. if you’re tryna be such an approachable genuine mummy blogger (🙄) it’s much more honest to acknowledge it if you’ve stopped or are struggling etc

also forgot to add while on the topic of being a genuine mummy insta ‘influencer’, she was so fast to post defensive rants about the suncream but funnily enough never mentioned it again despite more than one person here pointing out she was wrong. (i’m still second hand cringing at her defence being that she reapplied it once in a full day 😩 when she ‘didn’t need to’ 😱) just admit you fucked up, we all know she obsessively reads tattle. same goes for the stair gate thing.

She won't admit it.
She's desperate to put out an image, and is too dense to get that we are seeing through it.
I don't care if she's fat or thin, but this floaty princess stuff drives me mad, and any criticism brings on the persecuted victim, struggling with heart failure.

Anyone wanna talk about the high pressure sales tactics she uses to get people to use her AFF links ?

Buy TODAY/RIGHT NOW/TIME IS RUNNING OUT
they won’t be as cheap tomorrow!!!!! Do it now!

Thought that was illegal

Anyone wanna talk about the high pressure sales tactics she uses to get people to use her AFF links ?

Buy TODAY/RIGHT NOW/TIME IS RUNNING OUT
they won’t be as cheap tomorrow!!!!! Do it now!

Thought that was illegal
Some of the boots she was trying to flog today look like something a construction worker would wear! Absolutely no way she would wear them even though she has allegedly "snapped" them up...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.