Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give her a red dress, and she's a dead ringer for the ugly 'Handmaid's Tale' actress.
Screenshot_20201112-131536.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She talks absolute tit. The kid doesn’t know what day it is, never mind pretending it’s his bloody birthday.

Reactions: 5
She talks absolute tit. The kid doesn’t know what day it is, never mind pretending it’s his bloody birthday.
Ha ha yes I thought that. And he knew to get everyone to wear hats and blow out a candle. It’s a strange way to live doing stuff because you think the gram will like it rather than just living your life....

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit confused about this whole birthday tit.

Wouldnt you rather tell your child that it's not their birthday than let them think you've bought them duck all, no cake, no Facetime with grandparents etc

I know that's not what birthdays are all about, but let's face it, parenting aside that's what it's about for children.

Instead when he said "it's my birthday" she decided she would rather stick a candle in a pancake, dig out the old party hats (that by the way do not look remotely used and chucked in the tit drawer at all - a little too fresh, almost as if Amazon delivered them that morning) and sing him happy birthday 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
She doesn't have a clue how to raise a kid. Obviously racks her brains for a gram scenario, and then coaches him into it.
He's a poor little puppet for her desperation for attention.

Reactions: 1
She’s such a try hard.

She’s so desperate to please that she’s completely lost who she is. I actually feel sorry for her. You never see her with friends or family, she just dotes on Adam whilst he’s off living his life out working.

Reactions: 3
Give her a red dress, and she's a dead ringer for the ugly 'Handmaid's Tale' actress.View attachment 307846
Arrrr I can’t this is genius!
She’s such a try hard.

She’s so desperate to please that she’s completely lost who she is. I actually feel sorry for her. You never see her with friends or family, she just dotes on Adam whilst he’s off living his life out working.
I can’t feel sorry for her she spends too much time doing that for herself! All 1st world problems!!!!

Reactions: 2
Who’s been telling lies and being unkind about her eh?!
[/
Who knows? Nobody in all probability.
Her engagement levels have been dire, and almost possibly having covid didn't work, so she's done her usual attention seeking 'poor me' post.
Incidently, I thought Adam married her because he was heading towards forty, weirdly camp and she was desperate enough to say yes.
Sorry if that is unkind.(😂)
Screenshot_20201114-111916.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
She’s such a try hard.

I agree. I do feel a bit sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have many real friends, just other Surrey 'Mumma' instawankers. I think she's gotten herself in to this influencer life, alienated her real friends and doesn't know how to get out. Obviously I think Indigo is the real victim in this but I get the impression she's a bit trapped.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I do feel a bit sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have many real friends, just other Surrey 'Mumma' instawankers. I think she's gotten herself in to this influencer life, alienated her real friends and doesn't know how to get out. Obviously I think Indigo is the real victim in this but I get the impression she's a bit trapped.
I seriously think we should start an instagram page called 'Surrey mumma instawankers'
Priceless! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sneaky food box posts are out again. Not an ad but you’ll get free boxes Beckie so maybe you should declare that?! Guessing she’s run out of freebies so posting again

Sorry, but that cottage pie looks like something from a truck stop.
Isn't the phrase 'Get in my belly' just delightful? 🙄

Reactions: 1
Saturday morning 7.30 and Mrs.Tacky is already on her stall, trying to flog overpriced skincare so that she can get it free.
Word may not have reached you Becks, but people are losing their jobs, their homes, and even their lives as the economy plumments. There is NO money for expensive luxuries any more.
Stop living on fantasy island, live your life, and STFU.

Reactions: 2
Wow is she saying that tree managed to brighten her up today? The same tree with about 5 decorations on it and no lights?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Ha ha I came here to say that, that tree has no joy whatsoever
Bets it’ll change when some of the other mummy bloggers reveal theirs and Beckie has to go out and buy whatever they have to copy

Oh and I never know Beckie was on Take Me Out...good of her to share that with us.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
God, she really has tipped over the edge.
FOURTEEN stories about TMO five years on. It's beyond embarressing, it's not normal, I'm actually cringing for her.
Added to the last post, where she looks desperate and dishevelved, clutching products and looking nothing like the filtered to death previous image....To date it has 76 likes!!
Her family needs to stop feeding this unhinged spiral and stage an invervention, this is becoming beyond weird.

I do think she’s near breaking point tho whatever is going on. Anyone any clue what her cryptic posts of late are about? Why she hasn’t been on much etc?