Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it that her sister, who is younger than her, dresses her child appropriately for the weather?
Here, yet again, she has him almost naked to the waist, while she, and and the rest of the party are well covered.
You don't use sunscreen instead of clothes woman, but as well as!
Screenshot_20200812-114111.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
If I saw that child I would presume he had wet his T-shirt or something so had to take it off...that is not an outfit 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cover that boys head and shoulders, Jesus Christ!
Iv got very fair kids so I’m very careful with their skin and it worries me how little she covers that poor boy in the sun.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post!!
Can I just say I'm only a stalker on here and never comment but I couldn't keep my mouth shut with this one!
She was so unbelievably rude and nasty to me via dm back at Christmas. I was an avid follower through her pregnancy and baby days with indigo.
All I said was I didn't think it was right her going on about how people that vote conservative don't care about anyone and that they are all just rich.. this was on her stories.
And the reply! Well! I wish I screen shot it.. she was super nasty! And then blocked me straight away before I could reply 🤣
I have never actually come across someone so hypocritical??? She's a bit deluded worrying about how nice she is and how it's a bad thing to be so caring and nice when she is the exact opposite.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her latest post!!
Can I just say I'm only a stalker on here and never comment but I couldn't keep my mouth shut with this one!
She was so unbelievably rude and nasty to me via dm back at Christmas. I was an avid follower through her pregnancy and baby days with indigo.
All I said was I didn't think it was right her going on about how people that vote conservative don't care about anyone and that they are all just rich.. this was on her stories.
And the reply! Well! I wish I screen shot it.. she was super nasty! And then blocked me straight away before I could reply 🤣
I have never actually come across someone so hypocritical??? She's a bit deluded worrying about how nice she is and how it's a bad thing to be so caring and nice when she is the exact opposite.
The worst move Beckie ever made, was putting her life on Instagram.
There's way too many people who know the real Beckie, and it's coming out piece by piece.
She was a spoiled brat growing up, and universally loathed at school, where she was voted ' Most two faced girl in class' three years running.
Trying to cover her tracks with these sickly fake posts isn't going to work. So many boyfriends have walked out on her, and she can't keep friends.
She absolutely deserves this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The worst move Beckie ever made, was putting her life on Instagram.
There's way too many people who know the real Beckie, and it's coming out piece by piece.
She was a spoiled brat growing up, and universally loathed at school, where she was voted ' Most two faced girl in class' three years running.
Trying to cover her tracks with these sickly fake posts isn't going to work. So many boyfriends have walked out on her, and she can't keep friends.
She absolutely deserves this thread.
Omg what school did she go to?

I've said too much already. 🙊
but it's not hard to find out. Nobody ever bullied her about her legs, or anything else.
Beckie was the one doing the bullying.
I would absolutely love to know where you get all your ☕!!!

Please keep it coming.. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know her personally but Iv always has the impression that shes a mean girl at heart.
The constant displays of “look how nice I am” just seem over the top.
If you are truly a nice person, you don’t need to tell everyone you are, they know already.

• Heart
I've said too much already. 🙊
but it's not hard to find out. Nobody ever bullied her about her legs, or anything else.
Beckie was the one doing the bullying.
Ohhhh please I’m desperate to know! Was it a private school? How can I find out..

I don’t know her personally but Iv always has the impression that shes a mean girl at heart.
The constant displays of “look how nice I am” just seem over the top.
If you are truly a nice person, you don’t need to tell everyone you are, they know already.
Exactly this! Makes me cringe with her ‘omg I am so kind’ posts... if you actually were you would be humble too!

I can’t stand Adams dress sense and her posts which are essentially a selfie with some crap fake inspirational words

Yawn

It takes all my might to not reply to her and do a Kim K

THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING IN THE WORD BECKIE

whilst she holds some pampas Grass with her half naked toddler posting about overcoming self loathing or some BS

• Heart
I can just imagine the pair of them at home doing photo shoots with each other whilst Indigo is left to entertain himself.

If I asked my partner to take insta shots of me he would laugh in my face 😂.

• Haha
‘Do you ever have time to sit still...’

Sorry stopped there beckie because no, I don’t. I work full time and I have my child in childcare when he requires it not so i can have a day to prance around on the gram and do shoddy DIY

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Do you ever have time to sit still...’

Sorry stopped there beckie because no, I don’t. I work full time and I have my child in childcare when he requires it not so i can have a day to prance around on the gram and do shoddy DIY
'Sits in cornfield
Photographed by beard husband
Spouts cosmic, meaningless, patronising tripe'
Adds a 'buy stuff and make me money'
Applies orc devastation filter
Posts'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.