Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts are getting worse. You have more free time than most people Beckie, instead of sitting in fields do something useful 🙄
Exactly! Why can’t she go volunteer. Or do extra hours at work ffs.
What a luxury she gets to work out in the middle of the day.

I have to do it after my sons in bed so it eats into my evening time but hey who knew you had to sacrifice things as a parent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@grumpycat said earlier, that her posts were essentially selfies,
I can’t stand Adams dress sense and her posts which are essentially a selfie with some crap fake inspirational words

Yawn

It takes all my might to not reply to her and do a Kim K

THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING IN THE WORD BECKIE

whilst she holds some pampas Grass with her half naked toddler posting about overcoming self loathing or some BS
Two selfies today....both trying to earn money, both cringingly in love with herself.
8 out of the last 10 posts have been ads.
She is avaricious beyond belief, and so deluded in thinking she's that worth looking at.

She's photoshopping her legs in every post, thought she'd come to terms with them.

......and please IRON the bloody dress!

Reactions: 3
Ha ha Carmen came here to say....she may have been influenced to buy the dress big not to iron the bloody thing....she needs to use some of that free time to put an iron in her hand

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She isn’t going to keep that dress, it’s only so she can do a swipe up. How on earth has she got the money to keep buying these hideous dresses, I mean how many do you need?!

What is that absolute tripe in the pan?? 🤢 and why does the poor child look like he’s dressed for winter!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh Beckie...what are you up to posting clips from the TMO reunion?
It's not difficult to source the full 'Gossip' programme covering your date.
You've forgotton drunkenly screaming and chasing after James in the nightclub...really?
Poor lad was mortified at the time, and couldn't get way from you fast enough! 😂
Luckily, it's still in the archives. 😉
Also darling...the voice!!! and you wonder why we call you out as fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it creepy how he asked her out somewhere that holds a really special memory for her after just three weeks.
If it had gone tits up that memory is ruined. It seems a bit controlling to me?
Also watching her on that, how bloody common is she!!!

• Haha
I find it creepy how he asked her out somewhere that holds a really special memory for her after just three weeks.
If it had gone tits up that memory is ruined. It seems a bit controlling to me?
Also watching her on that, how bloody common is she!!!
He is creepy, let's face it.
😨

Every womans' dream.
Screenshot_20200814-233337.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
We all knew this was coming....
The stylish(😝) Adam now pushing products.
They're aiming for a family brand that we can all aspire to.
My suggestion for this venture would be 'CHAVS R US'
Screenshot_20200815-103146.jpg
Screenshot_20200815-103138.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.