Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is posting pictures of your actual birth before the baby’s even out of your belly WAY TOOOO MUCH for the gram ???! I cringed so hard looking at this picture of her caesarean birth , she doesnt mind sharing even the most private moments does she :oops: I would never in a million years want my mum sharing such pictures of me , poor indigo !!!
No, it's not just you..
Surely SOMETHING should be private.
I'm surprised she didn't post a picture of the conception.
😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 That's a mental image I didn't need!!!
😁😉

Ok...Floral sack on
Waltons hat on
Grasses and cacti strategically placed
Finger on chin
Into the distance forced smile
Sepia filter ready
.....and it's another spontaneous casual shot for the gram. 😁

.....and it's gone!
Sorry Becks, was it something I said.
😢
........and it's back!
I can die happy.
🙄
Screenshot_20200725-224440.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Blimey I’m not far from Christchurch this weekend... wish I was going to be here next wkend I would have got a selfie for 🤣
Also she raves about the famous pink H&M dress but she’s selling it on her page... why doesn’t she just take it back to the shop? Imagine trying on a dress... putting your pics on insta... putting an AFF link up then not keeping the bloody thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey I’m not far from Christchurch this weekend... wish I was going to be here next wkend I would have got a selfie for 🤣
Also she raves about the famous pink H&M dress but she’s selling it on her page... why doesn’t she just take it back to the shop? Imagine trying on a dress... putting your pics on insta... putting an AFF link up then not keeping the bloody thing 🙄
It was #gifted, so she can't take it back, but she can make £20 by reselling it.
Loads of the items she's selling were free.

Reactions: 3
I can't be dealing with 'Indigo x Next Clothing'.. like he's done a flippin collaboration with them 😂😂 hun they've just sent you some free shorts for goodness sake.

Also sharing posts saying 'Daddy Simon is proud' 🤢 so strange!!
Maybe she had them both and so is covering all bases

• Haha
  • Heart
The close ups of Adam writhing on the floor squealing like a little girl while Becks shoves her phone in his face for another HILARIOUS REAL LIFE video for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Adam? Socks?! At least he’s wearing some....the whole shows without socks look he usually wears makes me want to throw up in my mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's gearing up for her birthday with the tortured, misunderstood Virgo posts.
'Brutal self criticism...'
Nah Becks, not nearly brutal enough, that's why we help you out.

• Haha
Omg Beckie your legs are amazing hun

That’s alllll she wants. Begging for compliments.
[/QUOTE
What was it she called her legs?
Athletic?
🙊
Adam sweetheart, lay off the begging to 'show my wife some love'.
It's actually all about money grabbing, not love.
Anyone but the seriously stupid knows that.

Last edited:
Used to follow this girl years back on tumblr, then found her again when a friend shared a photo of her wedding dress, thought ohhh its nice to see her doing well. Looked into her story, oh how nice she met her having on TV, ill give her a follow. Queue her constant ads. Is nothing about her authentic anymore? Where is the girl with the cool hair and the chaotic fashion that she made work? Who is this beige creature who can't even write anything engaging anymore because she's too consumed with getting in buzzwords? Its awful, she just seems like a shell of a person

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Adam sweetheart, lay off the begging to 'show my wife some love'.
It's actually all about money grabbing, not love.
Anyone but the seriously stupid knows that.
And my wife collaborating with next...err no they sent you some free shorts...I wouldn’t call that a collaboration

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.