Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are missing the Greek islands, or just to empathise that they've been there?
The Greek chaps must have been spluttering into their ouzo at Adam posing like a recycled mannequin from 'Man at C&A'.
🙈

*emphasize excuse me.
they are missing the Greek islands after probably their only holiday there?😂 definitely just an excuse to either show that photo or say they’ve been there. What about your mum, Beckie, are you missing her, or any of your family? Perhaps not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For God's sake Beckie....shut UP with the racism.
You're a below average freebie grabbing instagrammer, not Nelson Mandela.
NObody cares what you think, or more to the point, what you want people to think you think.

Reactions: 2
Omg the way she goes on about Indigo in every single post, boasting about what he does and can do. The bragging - she is gonna be one of those Mums that all the other Mums can't stand, because she's constantly bragging about her kid. It's so obvious that she is just trying to brag about how clever her kid is to make her look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Your ever expanding thirst for knowledge... How lucky I am to be your mum”

so, basically like every toddler he wants to learn? Who knew 🙄
Omg the way she goes on about Indigo in every single post, boasting about what he does and can do. The bragging - she is gonna be one of those Mums that all the other Mums can't stand, because she's constantly bragging about her kid. It's so obvious that she is just trying to brag about how clever her kid is to make her look good.
Are you teaching him that life is a sucession of free items?
That most of his and your clothes, furniture, products, outings, appliances, construction work..is the result of mummy begging and scrounging?
Will you be instructing him in how to get strangers on the internet to tell you how wonderful you are, and that life is lived through the lens of instagram?
Will you be giving him a real, decent life?

• Haha
Does she ever put him in anything that isn’t skinny jeans? I hate seeing young children them.
I know how uncomfortable they are to wear myself, never mind as an active child.
Also the constant boasting about how amazing he is 🙄.
We get it you think he’s the best thing since sliced bread.
I’ve got two kids and I think they are amazing but I don’t post about them publicly, I tell them to their faces!!!
And another thing....she’s so desperate to be famous isn’t she. I can see her trying to make Indigo insta-famous and encouraging that lifestyle rather than teaching him about actual hard work where you pay for things yourself.
Sorry I’m off on one this morning 😂

Does she ever put him in anything that isn’t skinny jeans? I hate seeing young children them.
I know how uncomfortable they are to wear myself, never mind as an active child.
Also the constant boasting about how amazing he is 🙄.
We get it you think he’s the best thing since sliced bread.
I’ve got two kids and I think they are amazing but I don’t post about them publicly, I tell them to their faces!!!
And another thing....she’s so desperate to be famous isn’t she. I can see her trying to make Indigo insta-famous and encouraging that lifestyle rather than teaching him about actual hard work where you pay for things yourself.
Sorry I’m off on one this morning 😂
I don’t get the skinny jeans thing. I mean I’m wearing them today myself because I like how they look but they’re definitely cutting into me 😂 my child is in comfy trousers that she can run around and sit in without issue. I would say while I’m sure she thinks her son is the best thing since sliced bread (Who doesn’t think that about their children?!), he is in fact an ordinary toddler.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the skinny jeans thing. I mean I’m wearing them today myself because I like how they look but they’re definitely cutting into me 😂 my child is in comfy trousers that she can run around and sit in without issue. I would say while I’m sure she thinks her son is the best thing since sliced bread (Who doesn’t think that about their children?!), he is in fact an ordinary toddler.
It’s the fact that she has to post about it all the time. Keep him off social media and tell him to his face just how amazing you think he is!

It’s the fact that she has to post about it all the time. Keep him off social media and tell him to his face just how amazing you think he is!
It's pretty clear from his expression and body language in recent shots, that he is becoming conscious of being constantly filmed.
She needs to stop it.

Best daddy bla bla bla but she can’t be arsed to buy him anything or make something for Father’s Day cos she’s got it gifted instead. So thoughtful Beckie.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but some of the dresses she posts are just HIDEOUS, it’s almost laughable that she’s trying to flog them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Their life together baffles me. They are both so fake hungry. It’s like they don’t even know how to live normally, in a normal relationship where you don’t need to pretend you don’t know you’re being videoed. They’re so odd.

Reactions: 5
Why is he wearing jeans to watch tv in the evening? He does not look relaxed at all.
Do most people not change into something comfy?

Reactions: 6
Why is he wearing jeans to watch tv in the evening? He does not look relaxed at all.
Do most people not change into something comfy?
Not if they are consciously making a 'oops, I didn't know you were filming me!' for the gram. 😉

Their life together baffles me. They are both so fake hungry. It’s like they don’t even know how to live normally, in a normal relationship where you don’t need to pretend you don’t know you’re being videoed. They’re so odd.
Hiya, silent stalker here;) I used to follow her for the mum inspo (it looked cute when their son was a newborn!) , and found out about this page a while ago during the Ryans epic tattle meltdown on insta . Ive been dropping in occasionally since then and thought I’d join the conversation

I agree their life together is a mystery. Its almost painful to watch how meaningless their daily lives are if you take away content for the gram. The diet coke chickens, plants on stoves, their boy being squeezed into more ridiculous and uncomfortable outfits every day , those hideous sandals and dresses *aff links* or gifted sh*te, Adams embarrassing appearances and wannabe rapper / fashion icon attitude.... this family is just sad and its cringey to know they believe this is gram worthy content.... but at least it makes for a few laughs here on tattle !!:LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Could the jeans on the baby be any baggier today?! Clearly a response to our constant criticism of the ridiculous skin tight jeans she keeps shoehorning the poor wee thing into! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.