Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s hilarious 😆

it is laughable how she changes her tone and opinions depending on the type of caption she is going for.... is it a sob story to go on about the struggles of motherhood ? Is it a cheerful ‘look what a good mum I am’ post with her genius child ? Is it a *gifted* influencer post ? Is it a rant about racism or life under covid and having to deal with her annoying kid ?
Every post its like a different person, she can’t settle on one image can she?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s hilarious 😆

it is laughable how she changes her tone and opinions depending on the type of caption she is going for.... is it a sob story to go on about the struggles of motherhood ? Is it a cheerful ‘look what a good mum I am’ post with her genius child ? Is it a *gifted* influencer post ? Is it a rant about racism or life under covid and having to deal with her annoying kid ?
Every post its like a different person, she can’t settle on one image can she?
I believe the technical term is 'Having a screw lose...' 🙄

*loose. Poxy phone.

Reactions: 3
I have an issue with so many of these mums who want their kids’ toys to be reflective of their own personal interior ideals. Bland, Wooden, Scandi toys that are all the rage amongst the ‘insta mum’ community. It makes the perfect photo on Instagram doesn’t it; but does it give your child the most joy?! Kids like colourful plastic tat don’t they. They’re not designed with your living room in mind. They’re designed based on a child’s developing brain and imagination. Sorry if that messes with your photo opps.
Yup - it's pure science and how kids learn about the world. They need the primary colours...

Reactions: 6
Oh God yes, sod Covid, the current riots etc. This IS truly hearbreaking. Poor poor woman, what an awful life changing blow.View attachment 155440
I’m not emotionally strong enough to deal with this level of heartbreak today 😭😭😭 it could be Deleted because she hasn’t tagged the new account, it’s the same as the old hacked account

• Sad
I’m not emotionally strong enough to deal with this level of heartbreak today 😭😭😭 it could be Deleted because she hasn’t tagged the new account, it’s the same as the old hacked account
Try to be strong.
Swipe up on one of Beckie's beautiful dresses, the dreamy blue one might help you to bear it.
😟

• Haha
She’ll be made up she’s on the “influencers” thread! She should be on “instagrammers” surely?

Her fashion sense is so granny it’s outrageous!

Also she is the definition of ‘woe is me’ - I can’t stand all these insta mums who exploit their kids when required but then spout off essays about how hard it is to be a mum. It’s not like she’s trying to juggle it with a full time job etc. Bore off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’ll be made up she’s on the “influencers” thread! She should be on “instagrammers” surely?

Her fashion sense is so granny it’s outrageous!

Also she is the definition of ‘woe is me’ - I can’t stand all these insta mums who exploit their kids when required but then spout off essays about how hard it is to be a mum. It’s not like she’s trying to juggle it with a full time job etc. Bore off.
You're right actually.
She doesnt influence me to do anything other than wonder if I bought one of those dresses they'd make good cushion covers for the garden swingseat.
We should have a poll for the next thread as to whether we should put her under 'instagramers' ....as there isn't a thread for 'Weird neurotic women who think they are interesting.' 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're right actually.
She doesnt influence me to do anything other than wonder if I bought one of those dresses they'd make good cushion covers for the garden swingseat.
We should have a poll for the next thread as to whether we should put her under 'instagramers' ....as there isn't a thread for 'Weird neurotic women who think they are interesting.' 😃
To be honest with you I look for her on instagrammers anyway, I had no idea she was on influencers. I didn’t realise the subject got to vote since I think I’ve only heard her call herself an influencer sincerely. I’ve only ever said it tongue in cheek 😂 I thought we all did??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest with you I look for her on instagrammers anyway, I had no idea she was on influencers. I didn’t realise the subject got to vote since I think I’ve only heard her call herself an influencer sincerely. I’ve only ever said it tongue in cheek 😂 I thought we all did??
We do, she doesn't.
She's bought most of her followers, her engagement levels are 💩
How she is so deluded is beyond me, I mean if you MUST be an instagramer/infuencer, at least be skinny, beautiful, have an amazing life to share or even just be funny.
How a frumpy, strange looking, part time hairdresser who grabs anything free like one of those claw slot machines, has a bizarre specimen of a husband, and a hideous shoebox house, has such grandiose opinions of herself beggars belief.

Indigo's excited to go back to his childminder.
That should tell you something then Beckie...maybe she just plays with him, instead of spending half her time filming him, and the other half floating around like Kate Bush on acid, trying to flog granny dresses.
Also, who sends their child to a childminder when they're going to be at home?
Someone who's sick to death of being bothered.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Having seen today’s “new post” (I think putting that in your stories should mean an instant ban from insta) it’s got me wondering how many photos posing next to your gifted oven do you think she’s contractually obliged to do? 😂 On a positive at least she can’t wear a large floaty dress, it would obscure too much of the beautiful oven

• Haha
Having seen today’s “new post” (I think putting that in your stories should mean an instant ban from insta) it’s got me wondering how many photos posing next to your gifted oven do you think she’s contractually obliged to do? 😂 On a positive at least she can’t wear a large floaty dress, it would obscure too much of the beautiful oven
Why does she never iron ffs!?
Scruff bag.

Why does she never iron ffs!?
Scruff bag.
I’m a bit shy with the iron but I’m not posting hundreds of photos of myself on insta, all you can think is iron your clothes woman, not oh I need a new oven....wait I don’t look at those pics and think that either

• Haha
I’m a bit shy with the iron but I’m not posting hundreds of photos of myself on insta, all you can think is iron your clothes woman, not oh I need a new oven....wait I don’t look at those pics and think that either
Absolutely, we all avoid ironing whenever possible, but we're not pretending to be a cross between a 50's housewife and a Kardashian.
Also, that cooker is so cheap looking, does she REALLY never long to bite the bullet and pay for something, in order to actually choose?

Absolutely, we all avoid ironing whenever possible, but we're not pretending to be a cross between a 50's housewife and a Kardashian.
Also, that cooker is so cheap looking, does she REALLY never long to bite the bullet and pay for something, in order to actually choose?
No offence to anyone who’s got a freestanding oven but I absolutely hate them

just get one that goes in a kitchen carcass. her whole kitchen just screams you can roll a turd in glitter... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No offence to anyone who’s got a freestanding oven but I absolutely hate them

just get one that goes in a kitchen carcass. her whole kitchen just screams you can roll a turd in glitter... 😂
We have a freestanding cooler, the old owners left it. It’s actually a really decent expensive range thing....I loathe it with a passion 😂 New kitchen coming next year so until then I’m putting up with it....just

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have a freestanding cooler, the old owners left it. It’s actually a really decent expensive range thing....I loathe it with a passion 😂 New kitchen coming next year so until then I’m putting up with it....just
Please post a picture of you in your old wedding dress, brandishing a spoon and making a duck face, when the new kitchen is in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
a range one I can get on board with, but not those ones there in Beckie’s. The gaps either side fill me with fear 😂 they’re not cheap either when a normal oven is only about £200/300 at the most!

It still has gaps....I’m dreading when it gets pulled out to see what it’s like either side.....especially when the people we bought the house from didn’t even give the kitchen a wipe down before they left....mouldy old food in the dishwasher and thick grease if the tiles 🤢🤢

• Sick
Just realised there's some amusing Photoshopping been done on the old legs in the latest post.
The right one in particular is very peculiar.
😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.