Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t even look like the kids interested in the toys he apparently dragged into the living room. He probably did it once and she’s done an insta worthy version placing him on the sofa next to his house with a strategically positioned bit of furniture like it really was him playing 😂😂😂

Just realised there's some amusing Photoshopping been done on the old legs in the latest post.
The right one in particular is very peculiar.
😂
I think it’s the position she’s standing in, doesn’t look edited from the cupboards behind her. I notice those duck ugly bootcut black trousers are back though, for the love of God Beckie, burn the things!!!!

Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine he lifted the house himself and managed to put it down like that and arrange the furniture a neatly....and put his shopping basket next to it so nicely, if he did he’s not only a genius but also needs to look at a career in power lifting
Yet another bit of their life staged for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t even look like the kids interested in the toys he apparently dragged into the living room. He probably did it once and she’s done an insta worthy version placing him on the sofa next to his house with a strategically positioned bit of furniture like it really was him playing 😂😂😂

I think it’s the position she’s standing in, doesn’t look edited from the cupboards behind her. I notice those duck ugly bootcut black trousers are back though, for the love of God Beckie, burn the things!!!!
Zoom in on the legs, classic photoshop white lines round them.
Not anywhere else, her legs are her paranoia, which is why she usually wears dresses.

Reactions: 2
Zoom in on the legs, classic photoshop white lines round them.
Not anywhere else, her legs are her paranoia, which is why she usually wears dresses.
I stand corrected 😂 never would have noticed that even with my glasses 👓 good spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don't...the situations I get into by being too bloody vain to wear mine! 🤓

Reactions: 1
She’s so rude in the replies to her “followers” if they’re not instagrammers or brands. Lol @ the 300 PR tags in the most recent pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Your latest virtue signalling quote comes from this 'lady' Beckie.
Evidently an expert on how we should live, act and feel...with her 1k followers and hooker presentation.
Earth to Beckie...we are not divided in THIS country, stop trying to create division for your instagram bandwagon.
Screenshot_20200618-203724.jpg

God, she's actually involved that poor baby in the lunatic dancing now.
a) Is she all there?
b) Some women just shouldn't have kids.
🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Totally random comment and unrelated to anything said recently.

But I guess she's given up potty training. No daily updates on wee or poo everywhere and only an idiot puts a potty training child/any child that isn't super confident in dungarees

Oh wait... the dungarees are probably just to look good for the gram

Reactions: 7
Totally random comment and unrelated to anything said recently.

But I guess she's given up potty training. No daily updates on wee or poo everywhere and only an idiot puts a potty training child/any child that isn't super confident in dungarees

Oh wait... the dungarees are probably just to look good for the gram
Well she's dumped him back on his childminder now, even though she's not working.
He's been useful for strolling through woods and wheat fields for the gram, but he must get in the way of her tiktoks, begging and posing.

Reactions: 4
Oh Beckie sweetie, google 'ironic'.
Posting banal 'influencer wisdom'.....😂
You lot are the ones for whom ordinary life, family, friends etc is not enough. Your insecurities and inadequaties shine for all to see as you gurn and pose and show off, all for the approbation of strangers and some free junk.
Don't be surprised if you're judged, criticised and mocked....you're silly vacuous people. 😚
Screenshot_20200619-171234.jpg

Reactions: 3
Oh Beckie sweetie, google 'ironic'.
Posting banal 'influencer wisdom'.....😂
You lot are the ones for whom ordinary life, family, friends etc is not enough. Your insecurities and inadequaties shine for all to see as you gurn and pose and show off, all for the approbation of strangers and some free junk.
Don't be surprised if you're judged, criticised and mocked....you're silly vacuous people. 😚View attachment 157985
But yet the irony is that if people didn’t focus on her boring little life she’d have to pay for her own oven and face wash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sorry for her, she looks really sad in her pics. The twatty husband doesn’t seem to do duck all around the house, now she’s stuck with him. I don’t think he’s her type at all. And “the twin” and his wife are like a budget version of them. It’s quite weird. And sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.