Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Or......'I want to suck up to other instgrammers, to desperately try and increase my followers, whilst cocking my head, and making a slightly mad expression.
Screenshot_20200710-150033.jpg

Reactions: 7

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Noticed your current stream of life quotes Beckie.
I thought it rude not to send one from us tattlers. 😘
Screenshot_20200729-092956.jpg

'

• Haha
Totally random comment and unrelated to anything said recently.

But I guess she's given up potty training. No daily updates on wee or poo everywhere and only an idiot puts a potty training child/any child that isn't super confident in dungarees

Oh wait... the dungarees are probably just to look good for the gram

Leopo

I find it odd that they sell their clothes on insta. Fair enough if it’s really expensive stuff, but topshop tat?!
I would say that as a family we aren’t as well of as the Ryan’s (because I can’t afford to drop £50 on a hideous dress every week). But I wouldn’t dream of trying to sell my old clothes online. I donate them to the charity shop or give my kids old clothes to friends and neighbors with younger children.
I don’t know it just seems greedy to me considering they don’t seem to be struggling for money, both work and get numerous freebies 🤷‍♀️.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
How non-exciting is that rug to have waited over 3 months for it - wtf?! Also how hollow are the walls in her house if Indigo managed to do that with his cot?!

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I’m not emotionally strong enough to deal with this level of heartbreak today 😭😭😭 it could be Deleted because she hasn’t tagged the new account, it’s the same as the old hacked account
Try to be strong.
Swipe up on one of Beckie's beautiful dresses, the dreamy blue one might help you to bear it.
😟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I spoke too soon..
Apparently,, Indigo can spell out his name, due to reading 'Indigo loves daddy this much'
EVERY day.
Sounds like brainwashing(I mean memorising) if you ask me, I mean...other books ARE available.
Stiil, it was #gifted. 😁
Of course it was #gifted !! How else would he have learned to spell his name :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he can spell G I F T E D

• Haha

Happyhan

Why in the scorching heat would you dress your child in jeans and trainers ? Minus a hat 🤦🏻‍♀️ The mind boggles

• Heart

Lope

4049325B-91D9-4DF0-A669-61E431DBD5C3.jpeg
CCD3F0FE-ED16-4566-8844-E10CD9106CF0.jpeg

‘It’s Dermologica’ and the extreme filter you’ve used for the photo. She does appear to have good skin to be fair - but it’s so annoying that she claims is just a bit of tinted moisturiser and Dermologica when you can see how heavily edited this photo is!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I just can’t!!!! She needs to pick a personality and stick to it! Earth mother unfortunately for her is NOT the one she should be favouring! I can’t follow Adam I think that would push me over the edge he just seems like a weirdo!
Absolutely not earth mother.
Not so long ago, she let the baby get sunburned in Greece because she thought you only had to apply suncream once a day!
Gripping your toddler ferociously by the wrist for a gram shot while he sizzles in the full sun, isn't any kind of mother imo.
Sending him to a childminder while she's still not back at work, when there's women who would do anything to have time with their children.
She's obviously been brought up to think the sun shines out of her, and once you have kids it doesn't.

• Sad

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Best daddy bla bla bla but she can’t be arsed to buy him anything or make something for Father’s Day cos she’s got it gifted instead. So thoughtful Beckie.

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Beckie...sorry Beggy, have a read at this. Nobody cares. Put it in a family group chat if you want everyone to praise your amazing(ly terrible) parenting!
Screenshot_20200527-100342_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
First day of their holiday, and the baby's put into merching mode already.
Does she ever just take a photo because she loves him?
Silly question. 🤑

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Ella and Simon's wedding is cancelled.
Beckie is hearboken.
Six pictures of Beckie should make everone able to bear it. 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️

• Haha