Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It must be so marvellous to be an instagramer.
If I told a whole bunch of strangers that I still had a top and trousers I had in 2017, people would think I was weird and no-one would be interested.
Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lit92

''His newborn clothes swamped his tiny little body''... Put the poor boy in 'tiny baby' clothes then like I had to, then he wouldn’t have been so 'swamped'

hhhhhh

Ella and Simon's wedding is cancelled.
Beckie is hearboken.
Six pictures of Beckie should make everone able to bear it. 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️
Oh no! We will miss out on the super cool garage MC rapping that gets reposted 35 times as it's so hilarious 😭

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
The amount she could have saved from spending on tat she could have had the wallpaper removed and walls plastered 🙄

Lumpfish

VIP Member
She’ll be made up she’s on the “influencers” thread! She should be on “instagrammers” surely?

Her fashion sense is so granny it’s outrageous!

Also she is the definition of ‘woe is me’ - I can’t stand all these insta mums who exploit their kids when required but then spout off essays about how hard it is to be a mum. It’s not like she’s trying to juggle it with a full time job etc. Bore off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I can’t take these stories seriously 😂!!!! Running through the golden fields, the woods, tousled locks, whimsical music, bless them, so wholesome. I’m sure those white pampas things to twirl around don’t grow in the woods though surely someone wouldn’t take them as a prop...would they?

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why is she still hiding the legs that we were led to believe were no longer holding her back in life?
Is there to be a grand reveal like the playroom, with strategically placed dried grass and a macrame hula skirt
👀

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
If I saw that child I would presume he had wet his T-shirt or something so had to take it off...that is not an outfit 😫

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
'Frugal old me just cannot justify the price tag'
Yeah, like you actually PAY for anything you fake bitch. 😂

Fake Hermione voice is back. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
You think he'll ask when he grows up, why all the plants were always dead?

Suddenly, Indigo's a 'wild child'.
Screenshot_20200723-221153.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Of course it was #gifted !! How else would he have learned to spell his name :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he can spell G I F T E D
Thing is, he's not spelling his name, he's repeating a series of sounds.
His speech is not actually improving because of the incorrect methods she's using. it's going to make him have difficulties when he starts school and they have to unpick it all.

Foundmypeople

I’ve been away from social media for a while but I just logged in to Beckies smug chewing camel face with that ridiculous app. Now I remember why I logged out 😂

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Adam's latest post...'Indigo killing the #voguechallenge
Funny, becauseI actually see a two year old in midsummer, in a heavily filtered corn field, wearing doc marten style boots, thick jeans, a sweatshirt and a beanie hat.....looking distinctly uncomfortable.
Still, anything for the gram hey Ads?

View attachment 165657🤢

View attachment 165663
This makes me so sad. Do they realise he is a toddler? Children grow up far too quickly, enjoy and embrace him being young. Where's the bright coloured toys and clothes? Comfy joggers and a t.shirt with his favourite character on it and a pair of normal trainers so he can run about and play and not feel restricted and uncomfortable.