Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
My little boys favourite toys are the garish, brightly coloured tacky shit that overtake my living room. Why is she painting his play house bland, boring colours? Let him be a child for fuck sake.

Reactions: 6

Laled78

Hi folks, longtime lurker here, but today’s posts have forced me out. I always thought the brother and Ella ruby was such a weird desperate relationship, also what the hell is the hideous pink dress she’s wearing in the pic Beckie chose? Her fashion is as hideous as Beckies!
Did anyone catch them on the woeful coach trip series they appeared on? Cringefest
and yes fully agree, Beckie can’t let any post be about anyone else but her, and how she feels, complete narcissist

• Heart
  • Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It would be funny, if it wasn't so embarrassing and sad...
Look at those poor bloody boys. Not a chance in hell of becoming well adjusted men.
🤢
Screenshot_20200701-104244.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow

Leopo

Let’s just take this indoor plant into the garden so I can pose with it 🙄. She really can’t just take a natural photo can she, it’s always got to be set up and posed in some way.
I like to follow “insta-mums” because they are relatable. Becky is not relatable as a mum 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
I feel a bit sorry for her, she looks really sad in her pics. The twatty husband doesn’t seem to do fuck all around the house, now she’s stuck with him. I don’t think he’s her type at all. And “the twin” and his wife are like a budget version of them. It’s quite weird. And sad.

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
‘Do you ever have time to sit still...’

Sorry stopped there beckie because no, I don’t. I work full time and I have my child in childcare when he requires it not so i can have a day to prance around on the gram and do shoddy DIY
'Sits in cornfield
Photographed by beard husband
Spouts cosmic, meaningless, patronising tripe'
Adds a 'buy stuff and make me money'
Applies orc devastation filter
Posts'

• Haha

Seb knows

They need to find grass....no wonder the child wants to be carried he doesn’t wanna run through fields of hay!!!!! I generally don’t mind the Kelsey woman she’s had this beige and birch wood loving vibe for as long as I’ve known about her page....it’s the FAKE ness of beggie that today I cannot deal with...how can you be rewarded and titled as influencing people when you yourself don’t know who you are! Who are you Beckie? It’s fine to not know but don’t literally steal someone’s else’s persona to fill whatever blank hole is in life!!!
go find a green field for the poor toddler and if you hate the colour just BW it or better don’t taking photos! Rant over.

• Heart
I know they’re staying at a caravan park but no need to dress the poor child up like trailer trash. Why can’t he just wear some garish coloured shirts and t shirt covered in dinosaurs like any other small boy?!

Laled78

Apologies if anyone here has a child called Atlas or Basil. Individually I’m not offended by the names, buts it’s when you see the options all strung together as a list they are so ridiculous

Wow same here.... I had no idea! ! !
That dress is absolutely hideous , cheap fabric and not flattering for any body shape.
F*cking hell. Hideous pink shapeless cheap H&M dress is in the daily fail today and of course beggie has a swipe up link to it today. I’m sorry but it’s hideous. The Zara dress from last summer I actually like but come on, this one is utterly hideous. She is so desperate to be relevant and and insta-Hun it’s so sad. No wonder some of the other insta-huns make fun of her, she is like a small puppy so desperate to be loved and included in the “pack”.
I feel sorry for her really. She doesn’t have her own identity. She moulds herself into whatever she thinks is cool and relevant and will make people like her. Please beckie, I know you read this. Please just be yourself.you are far more likely to find the approval you so desperately seek if you just stop trying so hard to please and just be you!

Exactly that!!! So desperate to cash in on whatever she can
Spill the tea on those insta-huns making fun ! :ROFLMAO:

Foundmypeople

Here she goes on one about her brother in law and the other bird from take me out not managing to get married today. Yawn. Them and a million others. And somehow she manages to make it all about her. Her heart breaks, her brother in law. Reassuring old Ella, don’t worry, next year you’ll be a valid member of the fam 😂😂😂

• Haha

Kmt2019

Just had a mooch through that Keely Busby’s Instagram and NOW I know what Becks sees in her. They’re both a couple of frauds! Pretending to live the simplistic life in every shade of beige you can think of whilst simultaneously ordering bulk crap from amazon and Consistently using social media to profit during their super important “family time”, I literally have no photos on my phone because when I’m genuinely enjoying my time it wouldn’t occur to me to have my phone out 😂 I’ll probably regret it at some point in my life but I’ll worry about it then

She would have had to pay for that
Woah, just looked at her IG for the first time. Beckie is poor mans Keely. This Keely woman must be really annoyed that Beggie has tried to steal her identity! It’s so obviously done. Literally has copied her photoshoots and filter. How embarrassing that she can’t think of her own. Plus you can see Beggie commenting on all of her pictures like an absolute desperado trying to get her attention and trying to be ‘insta friends’ but looks like Keely is having none of it. Shes probably thinks Beckie is some creepy stalker!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Imagine sitting there on a Saturday evening

You catch a glimpse of your sons bike aptly resting against the pink sofa
You think hmmm I better check if it’s in stock because I’m mental and it literally makes no difference to my life of it is or not

KERRR chingggggg

It’s instock! Cue heart palpitations
I can add an aff link for a couple of quid!
Insta babe can rest her eyes tonight

....knob

EDIT wait double whammy aff link AND I can mention a relationship breakdown.
Imagine knowing your meds off by heart 😂🤣
She actually is a mad person
Imagine sitting there on a Saturday evening

You catch a glimpse of your sons bike aptly resting against the pink sofa
You think hmmm I better check if it’s in stock because I’m mental and it literally makes no difference to my life of it is or not

KERRR chingggggg

It’s instock! Cue heart palpitations
I can add an aff link for a couple of quid!
Insta babe can rest her eyes tonight

....knob

EDIT wait double whammy aff link AND I can mention a relationship breakdown.
Imagine knowing your meds off by heart 😂🤣
She's not normal.

Screenshot_20200816-005526.png

• Haha
  • Wow